Banner Trade 2012, Events Feedback, New Years' meme

All important news regarding Amassment and its community at a glance.
anon

Banner Trade 2012, Events Feedback, New Years' meme

Post by anon »

Hey, everyone! I hope you're doing well at work, school, or what have you during the busy season. I have a couple of announcements to make about the events in particular:

Banner Trade 2012: The banner trade this year was to end in December 31, 2012, or until the event naturally dies off. It looks like the end is coming about through the latter, so we've decided to close off the event a little. From now until the end of the year, no new banner requests should be made. However, the event will remain open so that people who haven't finished fulfilling the trade can finish up.

Events Feedback: The events team tries to run fun marathons and activities for the community to participate, but we'd like to know what you think of them and if you have any new ideas for us. Your opinion could be influential in deciding which activity is a YES! and which is a NO! for our roster. Let us know at the thread, by PM, or anonymously at http://sayat.me/amassment !

New Years' Resolution 2012: Oh, boy, does anyone remember making New Years' resolutions about our shrine-making earlier in the year? Check this thread out for your goals and post your updates on how you're holding up!

Layout Swap: In case you missed the memo, the layout swap marathon has started and is currently accepting sign-ups!

Hope everyone's doing well and happy (early) Thanksgiving holiday, if you live in the US!