Fire Emblem

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Re: Fire Emblem

Post by dubiousdisc »

She kinda does...
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I mean in the talking scenes. Just stab them nobles rather than battles. Like the one that insults plain folk when you get Rath. Just stab that noble. Stab, stab. ^-^ I'd probably be the worst adventuring partner ever but we coud loot their pockets after so we'd be rich too.
;o; *** pew! pew!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

OH haha, now I get what you mean! That would be more like Hector though :P
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Yeah. Hector is so awesome. He'd stab some nobles. ^-^ I guess I just want to see Lyn lose her cool and stab a noble. They are so mean to plains folk and sometimes I feel she doesn't stand up for herself or people by letting the nobles say what they want. But maybe she doesn't let it bother her or maybe she doesn't do it because it's more trouble than it's worth.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I think Lyn is too proud of her Sacean blood to let anything those stuck up nobles say bother her.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

You're probably right. I think you know Lyn better than I do. ^-^ It just bothers me how the nobles treat her and the plains folk, and nothing happens about it. Most of the nobles are bullies. Maybe I should replay it. It might not be as bad as my mind is making it.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I think that is pretty much the case and unfortunately there isn't really anything anyone can do about it. The best anyone can do is not let it bother them. After all it is the nobles' fault for not trying to understand the nomads.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

To be a little bit more serious, one has to consider that this is a case of people being racist against her, and that she has been living with that for her entire life. She's probably far too used to it and can't do anything but take it in the most graceful way she can, sadly. :<

Also I got to the part with Linus and Lloyd, I had the path where I fought Linus first:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Wow they sure have a lot of dialogue. :o It's surprising that I wasn't able to get that much meaningful dialogue of Lyn who is there for the whole game and this much of them.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Crystal & Dubs: That makes sense. It's just frustrating to see them go through it and nothing can be done. It's like the Laguz and Beorc in the Radiant Set. ;.; Can't we all just get along?

Oh pretty pictures! Just gonna get all the ones that have Lloyd. <3
;o; *** pew! pew!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Now I got past the part with Lloyd, which by the way was the only boss so far that gave me trouble. I went there all, pshhh, so far it's been a waste to take out the big weapons...and then everything missed on him. >:(
Image Only one screenshot, that part doesn't have as much dialogue.
Image Unrelatedly, this was too beautiful.

I also guess I changed idea a little about the relationship between Jaffar and Nino, his care is kinda sweet if you think of it abstractly, it still creeps me out when I consider that she's fourteen and that maybe Jaffar really wants in her pants, but if it's just out of concern and less...pants-related...that's nice, I guess. And I also guess that this comes anyway from Creepy Mc Creepy Assassin, so it's obvious that he's disquieting even in this respect. With all his situation, it's not like he can have this great emotional maturity...

[Ninian]
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
I wish I could like her more. But I forgot about how her whole personality is basically "is a dragon, has a brother, has a crush on Eliwood"... I mean, I understand she's quiet and shy and doesn't speak much and all of that, but then there's also Florina in the same game who has similar traits but is still a very well-developed character. Ninian, on the other hand, seems so monodimensional to me that she feels out of place in this game. And she's kind of an important character...