Fire Emblem

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Cherri

Re: Fire Emblem

Post by Cherri »

I never thought of Sully as a lesbian either but I see you point. I also have her married to Stahl! Hehe, I married the red and green knights together~ And Chrom is married to Sumia. Pretty sure. I married Lon'qu. <3
;o; *** pew! pew!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

DD does not approve of your heteronormative games!

(jokingly in this case of course, but really, if it were up to me I'd marry all the girls with each other in every game. actually, now that I'm thinking about it, maybe I should ask in another thread about this sort of game. to the ones that are more into this genre: would it count as an otome game or as something else entirely?)
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

You know Dubs, I don't know. Possibly. I don't see why it wouldn't. Or you could always start up a new topic about this sort of thing. It might not be otome but something similar. I have no idea if this is helpful or not.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Todd

Post by Todd »

lol DD, I agree 100%! I hate that in games you can't make the guys marry the guys and the girls marry the girls. :(
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

fdshgjhskdf you guys are making me wish I could play Awakeningggg. OVER THE SUMMER I WILL DO IT.

I'm a bit late in terms of responding to the initial question of this section but the only two FE games that I have played are Path of Radiance & Radiant Dawn. I especially love RD to death~ I like too many characters to list them all but my favorites are Micaiah, Sanaki, Stefan, Naesala, Titania and most of the cats. For some reason my favorite support link is Stefan & Mordecai... I dunno, I just thought it was really cute. They are totally buddies in my book, haha.

I hope I can play some of the other games some time in the future as well. I blame Crystal for my addiction. :P
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Samantha wrote:I blame Crystal for my addiction. :P
I'm awesome like that. 8D

I really hope you can play Awakening soon! I still need to play Radiant Dawn yet. Eep!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I watched Snow play the Radiant Set but I haven't played it myself. Good characters, but there are quite a few I cannot stand but that's normal.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Cherri wrote:I watched Snow play the Radiant Set but I haven't played it myself. Good characters, but there are quite a few I cannot stand but that's normal.
Yeah, every game has a few of those. xD
Todd

Post by Todd »

I think Chrom/Sumia or Chrom/Avatar are the ones the game expects you to pick. Same thing with Sully/Stahl. This is my first Fire Emblem, so I didn't understand the marriage thing until recently and accidentally married Chrom to Sully, but now that I know how it works, I am working on:

My Avatar/Panne, Frederick/Sumia, and Libra/Nowi. lol
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I wouldn't be surprised. The game practically hints at Chrom/Sumia and Chrom/Avatar has the most reclass options out of everything else.

But for me I went Chrom/Avatar, Sumia/Frederick, Sully/Stahl, Virion/Miriel, Lissa/Lon'qu, Maribelle/Vaike, Cordelia/Libra, Panne/Gaius, Nowi/Gregor, Tharja/Henry, Cherche/Kellam, Olivia/Donnel, and I think that's it. I'm just kinda pulling things from memory. x.x;