Fire Emblem

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Todd

Re: Fire Emblem

Post by Todd »

Wow, so many! I don't even use all those characters. lol
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I kinda bounce around characters a lot. Mostly for supports (I love supports!). But if you also have all the females married
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
you can acquire their child from the future
(not sure if that's really a spoiler but I figured better safe than sorry). The only character I really haven't used much at all is Ricken. I'm kinda meh on him.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Todd wrote:This is my first Fire Emblem, so I didn't understand the marriage thing until recently
Just wanted to point out that the marriage thing is in this game only - all the other ones have supports, which doesn't necessarily imply marriage (in many cases, A-level supports lead to the characters becoming best buddies forever in the ending).
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Crystal wrote:I wouldn't be surprised. The game practically hints at Chrom/Sumia and Chrom/Avatar has the most reclass options out of everything else.

But for me I went Chrom/Avatar, Sumia/Frederick, Sully/Stahl, Virion/Miriel, Lissa/Lon'qu, Maribelle/Vaike, Cordelia/Libra, Panne/Gaius, Nowi/Gregor, Tharja/Henry, Cherche/Kellam, Olivia/Donnel, and I think that's it. I'm just kinda pulling things from memory. x.x;
Sumia/Chrom actually doesn't make sense to me. But I still married them off.

I have Lissa/Vaike, Chrom/Sumia, Avatar/Lon'qu, Maribelle/Ricken, Panne/Gaius and I just remembered I actually have Sully/Virion and Stahl/Muriel. Not sure why I thought Sully/Stahl together. Might have it confused with Snow's game or was like red head I don't like and got them confused. Hehe. ^-^; Yeah, still not very far.

And the marriage is new, I think I like the addition though. I wish it was something the earlier ones had. I want to see Hector have his wife as Florina (though I know some people prefer him with Lyn). Though I am quite fond of Raven and Lucius together. But anyway, I think I'm done rambling.
;o; *** pew! pew!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Reviving this thread because I'm gonna play FE7 again and I'm gonna do it on the emulator, does anyone need screenshots of anything?
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Yay Dubs! If it's not too much can you get me some of Uther and Lloyd?
;o; *** pew! pew!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Of course not! That's exactly why I asked :D
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

dubiousdisc wrote:Reviving this thread because I'm gonna play FE7 again and I'm gonna do it on the emulator, does anyone need screenshots of anything?
Lyndis? :D?
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

YES! :D
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

I'd love some for Linus and Heath if I'm not too late to the party. D:
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.