Fire Emblem

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Cherri

Re: Fire Emblem

Post by Cherri »

The Troubadours/Valkyries are useful. It's the only reason I used Priscilla. Oh and the Mage Knights where nifty, I made Lute one of those to test it out. I hope they release more Fire Emblem games on the 3DS (much like they did with Legend of Zelda).

I like in the Radiant series where Pegasus Knights can use healing staves. Super helpful. At least it looked like it. I watched Snow play but haven't played it myself.

I'd totally use you guys in my Fire Emblem army. ^-^
;o; *** pew! pew!
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Destinie wrote:
dubiousdisc wrote:I think pretty much everyone out of Japan learnt about Fire Emblem through Super Smash Bros., actually XD
*raises hand in shame*
There is no shame! One, because we learned of a great game series. Two, because, maybe its just me but I'm not too up to date in Japanese Game news. Three, because if you enjoy it and it's not hurting anyone, there should never be any shame too it.

As for Cherri's question...
I'd be ALL the things. ;w; Well, no tactician most likely. Or Valkyrie, maybe sage. Something with magic most likely.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

It's a game that has its own little fandom out of Japan but I agree that it doesn't seem to get a lot of hype or coverage :o
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Honestly, I think there needs to been more Fire Emblem. Sure I'm not too good at the games but I enjoy it.
;o; *** pew! pew!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Okay now I'm replaying 7 and I think I'm developing more feelings for Florina ;_;
She tries so hard!
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I love Florina, she's so cute. I always get her and Hector's support conversations. Which is probably why I'll never finish the support conversation extra data. Oh well, I do what I want.

How far are you into your replay? Did you chose to go through Lyn's chapters or skip'em?
;o; *** pew! pew!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

I finished those and now I'm right before the Dragon's Gate I think?

They are cute but I have this horrible feeling that they're not meant to be because Hector will break her like a twig ;_;
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

It seems that the game is largely geared towards the Lyn x Hector pairing (personally I am to *cough*). They seem to have the most in-depth relationship and I think I read that there is a chapter you can only access if Lyn and Hector have at least a B level support rating. I may have to double check that though.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Dubs, nice. he might break her like a twig but I think he would be gentle with her. ^-^

@Crystal, it does seem that way, doesn't it? I just don't like it much but I like it more than Hector and Farina. I'm not sure about that one needing a B-rank support. So please do let us know.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Cherri wrote:@Crystal, it does seem that way, doesn't it? I just don't like it much but I like it more than Hector and Farina. I'm not sure about that one needing a B-rank support. So please do let us know.
I looked it up again and it is not for an extra chapter. If they have a B or A support (it doesn't really say which) they will have some extra conversations that hint at something more for their relationship. Apparently it also unlocks a song but I strangely don't have it yet. I may have to see about this in my next Hector Story playthough. xD
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.