Fire Emblem

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Cherri

Re: Fire Emblem

Post by Cherri »

Okay. Thanks for double checking. I think there is a scene on the ship with them too but I'm unaware of the requirements. That actually might be what your talking about though. Hector's story makes me sad but it's my favorite. They are harder for me though. Which reminds me, I'm stuck on the chapter in Shadow Dragon trying to get Maria and Minerva but I sent Marth the wrong way and I think I got killed or lost a unit. Haven't played in forever. Good luck through your Hector story playthrough.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

The chapters where you see the extra scenes with Hector and Lyn are in the chapter Battle Preparations and at the final chapter. I absolutely love Hector's story, just because it seems to go deeper into things than in Eliwood's story, but that might just be me. xD Thanks Cherri!

I remember that chapter. It has been a while so I can't remember how I did it. x.x; I should probably try playing that game again but the lack of character development and the needing to sacrifice so many characters to get to certain points of the game makes me want to cry. D:
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Oh no, I agree about Hector's chapters. They are so touching and deeper. And I feel they explain a little more. UTHER! T-T I wish he was playable. O.O I'm adding an Uther one page shrine to my list. The man deserves it! There a few points where I was just like "*sniff* Why? *sadface*"

That's okay, Snow and I got the strategy guide for it and I claim that Snow's a master tactician. So I think I'll be okay. I don't wanna put you through heartbreak having to sacrifice members again. I really hope they got rid of that in the new Fire Emblem.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Most definitely. Uther is so awesome, I was sad about what happened to him. ;-; You should! I want to see one. :D I was the same with Uther. He's such an interesting character even though he has a very small role in the game.

I hope so to. I hated that part so much. I like keeping all my characters alive. D:
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Exactly! Uther is just so cool. Like the epitome of awesome. So impacting for a side character. Guess it comes with being the Lord of Ostia or Hector's older brother. I'll make one Fire Emblem sites are moving up on my list of next project. I try to work on one at a time so I don't over whelm myself. I'm excited now. On a happier note, I do like how Pent and Louise finally get their child. I was like "Aww." I love her hair. And Heath's hair with that one streak of white. I read somewhere that Heath and Vaida were supposed to be siblings. I think that suits them.

Same. I really don't think there is a need to sacrifice units. Just stick Hector in the middle of everything and let them break their weapons upon him! I'm a little Hector bias and after awhile of raising him up nothing hurts him.

Also sorry about switching topics but Uther was making me sad.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

It's alright Cherri! It is a little sad with Uther. Pent and Louise have two children I think. A girl and a boy. I wonder if Heath and Vaida are. I never heard anything about it but it would be interesting. xD
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

And I think everyone has at least a little of Hector bias XD
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

dubiousdisc wrote:And I think everyone has at least a little of Hector bias XD
Guilty. xD
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Hmm... as someone who has never played a FE game before, but has always wanted to, what would you recommend to play first to get into the franchise?
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Complete bias.

Destinie, I would go with Fire Emblem for the GBA. Not Sacred Stones first the other one, though it is easier. Uh Rekka no Ken, start with that one. Or maybe Path of Radiance. Depending on the systems you have.

Also the demo is out for the new fire emblem.

Yes Crsytal, a boy (who is an archer) and a girl (who is a mage type). But in Rekka no Ken the player is only aware of the one. Lyn and Rath also have a daughter but I don't support that couple. I think the Heath and Vaida being siblings was removed from the game. But it makes sense to me with them being siblings and that's how I choose to view them.
;o; *** pew! pew!