Fire Emblem

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Re: Fire Emblem

Post by dubiousdisc »

Yeah seconding on: go with Rekka no Ken! It's known as just Fire Emblem out of Japan, even though it's technically the seventh one. But anyway most storylines are separate so it doesn't matter!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Cherri wrote:Also the demo is out for the new fire emblem.
AMG must go download now! I want to make sure I'm not setting myself up for disappointment. xD I really hope they come out with Fire Emblem and/or The Sacred Stones on the eStore as well but I'm really thinking it is unlikely. One can hope though. :X

Also what Cherri and Dubiousdisc said, Destinie. Sacred Stones is a little bit of a let down because it is so super easy to level up your units, as you can do skirmishes with monsters between chapters making it easy to max out the levels of all your units you want to use. It's still fun though but there isn't really a challenge factor that I enjoy with the other games. Rekka no Ken and Path of Radiance are my favorites by far.

@Cherri: Ohh, I never realized that before. Yeah, I don't really support the Rath and Lyn couple either. He just seems to kept to himself or whatever, but that's just me. Nothing wrong with that. xD
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Thanks! I'll need to look into them. I've wanted to platform years.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Yay! We win! *dance*

@Crystal. The new demo isn't disappointing at all. I was afraid at first but Snow was like "Go ahead and use mine, so you don't have to download it." Then I was like "Okay. *plays* OMG! LOVE!" So yeah. It's awesome.

Oh and I would actually suggest Sacred Stones if you aren't very good at tactics games because it's the easiest. Lets you kinda slide in. I enjoyed it but I think it's mostly due to Cormag. <3
;o; *** pew! pew!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

God, I was so unlucky with that game XD There was a chapter where I kept reloading because Colm kept dying of a critical hit

Colm
kept dying
of a critical hit

D:
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

@Cherri: I definitely agree! I tried it the other day and thoroughly enjoyed it. So now I'm even more excited for the game to come out. <3

@Dubiousdisc: Poor Colm. D:
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Dubs: That's so sad. That's happened to me a couple of times. I either send more units over there with said dying character or just don't use that character. Unless it's the chapter you get them in and then it's like ragequit.

@Crystal: Same, same. And the customization options! So excited.
;o; *** pew! pew!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

This completely unrelated to anything else but since we were talking about Florina and this thread was going on I felt inspired and allow me to post this picture I made of her. :D

Speaking of which, does anyone know any Fire Emblem fan art sites or artists or...?
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

That looks so cool! I really like it.

And nope I don't know any. I know some artist, like Mikari, and I heard that Amassment has a few artist. But other than that nope.
;o; *** pew! pew!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Ah, sorry, with "know" I meant, not necessarily personally XD Just, if you are familiar with any fan art site or something?...Good Fire Emblem fan art doesn't seem too easy to find :(