Fire Emblem

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Crystal

Re: Fire Emblem

Post by Crystal »

Not really "old", but at least in his thirties or maybe early 40's anyway. I had a talk about that with my sister and she agrees with the niece thing. I'll probably stick with that if I ever pick up the sprite comic again (though I'd probably just turn it into a fanfic; the sprite comic was kind of a pain and very time consuming). Whether I do or don't though I really want to change her name. Trying to get away from the Japanese thing.

Agreed. I love Florina so much. D: I tend to avoid arenas because my people would always die in them. D:
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I reset too. I don't like the character death.some I wouldn't mind but others I do.
;o; *** pew! pew!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Crystal: I'm starting to wonder if I hadn't stumbled upon this comic in the past at some point (probably closer to ten years ago, lol). I definitely recall seeing a Fire Emblem sprite comic where Pent was an important character, were there even that many FE sprite comics?

Cherri: I know that's not what you were saying but
"some I wouldn't mind"
poor whoever they are XD
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

@Dubs: It's possible but I don't think it's the one you're thinking about. I had it posted on Rewrite for a short period of time and that site was originally opened in 2006. Also Pent never appeared in it. The main characters were also the two I made up. Hikaru the pegasus knight and Shuurin the dark shaman with the power to resurrect the dead (but not perfectly). It was also a crossover between Fire Emblem and The Sacred Stones.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Dubs: Yeah, not quite what I meant. I have trouble with words. There are some characters I cannot stand but I don't really want them dead. And not all of them are optional. So sometimes I'm forced to have them. I just don't use them. I have a set army I like and I use that. I use my favorites.
;o; *** pew! pew!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Crystal: Then there must have been more than one?...Right, FE7 is now ten years old. I forget that I first played it not long after it came out, so by then the fandom must have been a lot more lively, it's entirely possible that there were several sprite comics. Man, I suddenly feel so old.

Cherri: Yes yes, I know that's what you meant, but the turn of phrase still amused me. :B
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

@Dubs: I'm pretty sure there would have been. At least only me making sprite comics would be weird lol. I'm not sure when I first played Fire Emblem, but considering my Lyn shrine is gonna be 10 next year (!!!) I'd say I've been playing it about that long as well. Crazy how time flies.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Dubs: oh okay. I totally missed all that. Haha. ^-^; I'm happy you knew what I meant though.

Fire Emblem 7 is ten years!? Oh man when did that happen?
;o; *** pew! pew!
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

So in the bus back to my parents' I played the demo of Fire Emblem Awakening twice. I think it's love. Is there anything I should know before getting or playing the game?
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

The only thing I can think to say is it is highly addicting, super fun, and all around amazing just because I absolutely love this game. As for anything else I'm not really sure.