photo blog!!

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Re: photo blog!!

Post by Megan »

@Emma - Thank you so much! Yeah, I need to figure out a more efficient way to sort through the photos. Thanks for the suggestions! I will check into it next time I have a lot of free time to fool around on the internet. :) Actually, those are photos from Philadelphia's Aquarium!! But, I heard that they were very similar actually... I think owned by the same people! I love Aquariums they are so neat :3
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
anon

Post by anon »

I already told you this but this photo gallery is stunning and looking great so far! I think the layout could be more expansive since computer resolutions are getting larger and larger these days but it looks fine if you don't change it. I totally love your animal and flower photos! I hope you can come out with more sky photos because the one you posted just now is gorgeous.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

@Joe - AW THANK YOU!! Yes, I will take more sky photos just for you! I'll have my camera ready over winter break to take more pictures. I'm just waiting for it to snow :/ the weather makes the ground look just dirty right now!
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

It looks great, Megan! Makes me want to create a photo site of my own, lol. You take some nice pictures. I really love the ones of your dog, especially the one where it looks like he/she is smiling. :heh:
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

@Sarah - Thank you!! You should definitely create a photo site of your own! It's actually a lot of fun. It's nice to be able to post my photos for others to enjoy as well! Thats my uncles dog! His name is Osmo he's super cute! :3 Thank you again!
Todd

Post by Todd »

I love all your photos, Meagan!

I like the clean look of the layout. I would just center the table, cause there's a lot of blank space to the right on my screen.