Soul Survivor

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Crystal

Soul Survivor

Post by Crystal »

I'm back again with another plug! This time for probably a much anticipated shrine that I've been hard at work on for months. Being one of my new years resolutions for 2012 I was a bit disappointed that I was not able to do anything with it until just recently. Although I did some messing around I wasn't completely serious at work with it until near the end of the year. I did make it a plan to upload the shrine at exactly January 1st 2013, regardless of whether or not I finished, but decided against it because I figured that after I uploaded it I wouldn't touch it again. So enough of my rambling (I'm sorry, I like to talk...). Here it is! :D
Soul Survivor
Lyn of Fire Emblem shrine. <3
For now I consider it "complete", but there are a few things I'd like to expand upon (like the relationships). Overall I'm happy with the turnout, but I would love to hear your thoughts as well!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Re: Soul Survivor

Post by Cherri »

It looks great Crystal! There is a ton of information and I read through part of it. I think it's pretty cool to have the shrine and fanlist in one site. Not something I could do but I do think it's nifty. And I like the simple layout. It suits Lyn. Makes me want to make a Fire Emblem site.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thank you Cherri! You really should! There needs to be more Fire Emblem sites. <3
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

You're welcome. I agree. I just need to figure out who I want it to be for. I have too many favorites. <3 So for now I'll make a note of it but I have a few ideas. Fire Emblem pictures are hard to work with. Then again nothing says I have to just pick one favorite. I have to finish some other things first before I can work on Fire Emblem shrines. Thank you Crystal! <3
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Haha, I know the feeling. I have lots of favorites to. xD They definitely are! I think if I hadn't found this Awakening art I'd still be struggling with a layout that I may not like. I'm almost tempted to make another Fire Emblem shrine now. I dunno who though. xD I can't wait to see what you come up with. And you're welcome! <3
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Congrats again on getting it done, Crystal! :yay: I know how long you've been working on this so I'm sure you must be so proud to have it online. Even though I'm not familiar with this series, I still have enjoyed reading through the site. You present everything in such a manner that it is easy to appreciate Lyndis' character and story. Excellent job!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thanks Sarah! I'm super proud to have it online and finished. <3
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

THAT SITE IS COOL AND YOU SHOULD FEEL COOL!

Frankly I am surprised that there aren't more Fire Emblem character fansites around! I'd love to read more of them, and maybe at some point make my own, who knows?!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Haha, thanks Dubiousdisc. I definitely feel cool. 8D

Yeah, really! There are so few Fire Emblem sites around that it makes me sad. There needs to be more of them. D: You should definitely make one! *pokes* >:D
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Crystal, Dubs. DO IT! More must be made. Even though making the layouts would be hard cause there isn't a lot of artwork to go off of. Picking a character is hard. I'll definately let you know when it's up. It's gotta wait though. Project waiting lists, yay. And a big yay for friends with complete support lists because I refuse to get a few of them. I do like how you added the supports and character endings. I personally support Lyn with Kent.
;o; *** pew! pew!