Soul Survivor

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Crystal

Re: Soul Survivor

Post by Crystal »

Yeah, really. Some people take these things way to seriously. >.>

(I think Jaffar and Nino are cute together tbh. xD)
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Love the revamp! Great job on this, Crystal.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Yeah, the over obsession is just crazy for any fandom couple. Also I like Jaffar and Niño together too. There is a five year age gap, not too bad but she is 14. So I do get where you are coming from maybe.

Hehe, I gotta finish mine up too. Oh paperback marathon. That's way my fire emblem sites have to wait. I'll await patiently for Lala and Ike.
;o; *** pew! pew!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

It's not really the age gap but just how...abusive it sounds to me D: I can see it being a EITHER YOU LOVE ME OR I KILL YOU/MYSELF thing D:

but of course it's not like I think that everyone who likes it is a monster, I am just personally creeped out XD
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

@Todd: Thank you Todd!

@Cherri: Haha, alright. I'll try and not take too long on my paperback marathon project and Shiki so I can work on L'Arachel and Ike. :P

@Dubiousdisc: Haha. xD It's all good. Everyone has their own thoughts on things. :D
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Dubs: I never saw it that way. Hmm. To each their own right? I'm not upset or anything by it. Not like everyone is going to support all the same couples. Really big age gaps freak me out. And the "Love me or I'll kill/hurt myself" is creepy too and kind of annoying. So I get where you are coming from. Yeah, like Crystal says "It's all good."

@Crystal: Excellent. I'll try to finish up my paperback site too. Really want to work on Fire Emblem sites, don't have names for any of them. Well except maybe Uther's as "Serious Business" but I don't know. Don't wanna work on paperback site anymore. I'll get it done though. Gonna try to finish it today actually.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

It looks awesome like usual, Crystal!! I always want to play Fire Emblem more with my sister when I see your new shrines/fls :3 I like the layout a lot! She looks like a really cool character. I'll be reading through the information pages later to see what shes like as well :)
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

@Cherri: I look forward to seeing it! I've been slacking on mine so I'd better get some work done on it today. :X

@Megan: Thank you Megan! <3 She really is! But I may be a little bit biased because she's my favorite in the whole series. xD
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Thank you. I managed to finish mine, can't wait to show it off. As soon as I figure out how I'm gonna make the layout I'm gonna start on fire emblem sites.

@Megan: Lyn is a good character.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Awesome! I'm struggling with mine but I'm hoping to get something done for it. ;-;