Purification

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Mayumi

Purification

Post by Mayumi »

I'm so happy that I'm plugging my first shrine *___* After many months or [s]should I say years.[/s] of being stuck, I finally got the courage and determination to finish one~ ;D I should thank Crystal and Samantha for giving me the courage to finish it ;D I promised myself that I would get a shrine up and I'm so happy that I have~ I should also thank some of the staff who also got me determined in getting a shrine up after the One Page, One Month marathon was over. Thank you xoxo. I present to you:

::Purification::
~Little Queen from Tales of Graces~
I'll eventually add a media page in the future since I have so many screencaps I'd like to share. ;P
Crystal

Re: Purification

Post by Crystal »

You already know what I think but I'm so happy you were able to finish it! <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Congrats! You finished it! I can't wait to get into it and give it a good read! ^_^b
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Good job Mayumi! I always find it funny that in Tales game the bad guys aren't so bad. Little Queen is also very pretty. Purification looks great. I just read though it.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Todd

Post by Todd »

Congrats, Mayumi! That's an awesome first shrine. My first shrine sucked, lol.
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

@Crystal: I'll probably never stop thanking you but thank you!!! ;D XD *hugs x1000*
@Destinie: Thank you! Yes I did! I was scared to drop it ;-;
@Cherri: I still need to play more Tales but you're right. :D however the only bad guy I hate is Van from Abyss >.< Can't stand him!!!! XD She is pretty, isn't she? *stares at icon* Glad you liked it~
@Todd: Thank you, Todd~ Glad you liked it too ^_^ And now I'm sure that's not true o_o
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Mayumi wrote:@Crystal: I'll probably never stop thanking you but thank you!!! ;D XD *hugs x1000*
Haha, I'm just glad to have been of some help. :)
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Awesome job! You did the one-pager even without the event going on, haha. Your shrining powers run strong :P
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

@Mayumi I hope you get the opportunity to do more! :D/ It's a really good first shrine. I remember my first shrine...hmm...it had about 0 content in it hahaa!
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Mayumi: Van is a jerk, isn't he. I do like his full name though. ^-^ Tales games are really cool. I actually hate Emeruade from Graces f. Sure she isn't the main baddie but I just can't stand her.
;o; *** pew! pew!