Amassment Secret Santa 2012 Closing Remarks + Aftermath

Browse all previous Activities!
Juhi

Amassment Secret Santa 2012 Closing Remarks + Aftermath

Post by Juhi »

Amassment Secret Santa 2012
Amassment Secret Santa 2012 is officially over! Though we had a somewhat low turnout this time (5), the same level of enthusiasm and creativity were present. I now present the results.

Revelation

Secret Santa - Assigned person
Note: Assignments were determined the old-fashioned way (as in, picking out pieces of paper with everyone's name on it from a hat). The order of the list is based on order I pulled your name out.

1. Varen - Megan
2. Destinie - Varen
3. Sofia - Karen
4. Karen - Destinie
5. Megan - Sofia

Aftermath/Closing Notes
Shoutouts to the staff for approving this event. Special thanks to Josephine for providing additional support. Most importantly, I want to extend my gratitude to all the participants - this event couldn't have existed without you guys!!

While I am unsure of future of this event, I can say that I had a blast running it. I hope everyone was able to enjoy this event and relish the festivities that come with the holiday season.

Once again, thank you so much! Feel free to forward any feedback you have either by commenting here or email. Do take this as an opportunity to thank your Secret Santa for their gesture as well!
Destinie

Re: Amassment Secret Santa 2012 Closing Remarks + Aftermath

Post by Destinie »

I'm so glad I was able to participate this year! :) Thanks for running this event, Juhi!
karenjeane

Post by karenjeane »

This was fun! Thanks to Juhi and all the participants for getting it going. And thanks to Sofia for the lovely gifts.
anon

Post by anon »

Ballin'! I'm glad this event turned out very well. :) I hope to see it come back this year!
Varen

Post by Varen »

(just realized my name rhymes with Karen lol)

Thank you very much for everyone's support, and here's hoping next year would be even better. <3 I love my gift very much and put it on my domain right away, thanks Destinie!
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

karenjeane wrote:This was fun! Thanks to Juhi and all the participants for getting it going. And thanks to Sofia for the lovely gifts.
I always wanted to participate to this event, but I was never able to…I'm so happy I finally did because I loved it!

I'm glad you liked the gifts Karen :) And thank you Megan for the wonderful icons you made for me…I'm definitely going to use one soon :heart:
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Sofia wrote: I'm glad you liked the gifts Karen :) And thank you Megan for the wonderful icons you made for me…I'm definitely going to use one soon :heart:
Im glad to hear it! Being your secret santa i looked into your shrines a lot. After reading them and seeing how beautifully written they were, i just wanted to make you avatars for the subjects!! I'm happy you like them!!

Thanks so much Varen for my gifts! I uploaded the wallpapers and avatars on all of my shrines with credit. I love the Axel wallpaper :3

Thanks Juhi for hosting the event! I had a lot of fun!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

Megan wrote:Im glad to hear it! Being your secret santa i looked into your shrines a lot. After reading them and seeing how beautifully written they were, i just wanted to make you avatars for the subjects!! I'm happy you like them!!
Awww thank you so much <3
I almost no longer write on LJ, which is where I used to keep my avatars, but I will definitely put to good use the ones you made me here on the boards :)
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.