Hello~

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Nomi

Hello~

Post by Nomi »

Hi! \(๑•ᴗ•๑)/

You can call me Nomi. I'm new at making sites and have just gotten my domain (which I share with a friend) recently. However, I've been interested in shrining for a while - mostly as I've always found it difficult to shut up about characters and series I like. My collective is well, pretty much empty at the moment, but hopefully not for long! My first project is a shrine to Setsuna F. Seiei from Gundam 00, who's one of my all time favourite characters, so I'm very excited to be finally working on it.

I would give almost everything a try and enjoy a variety of things, whether it be books or video games or TV shows or anime, manga, visual novels. Anything goes! My biggest passion in life is history, however, so I guess I do watch, read and play a good number of historical shows/books/games!

I hope to get along with everyone!
Masao
Host

Re: Hello~

Post by Masao »

Yay, glad you've joined us!

I can't wait to see your future sites. :yay:
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Welcome, Nomi! Glad you have joined us! ^_^ I look forward to seeing your future works!

If you have any questions or concerns about the community, or shrines in general, feel free to reach out to me or any other of our friendly mod and staff members!~ :)
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Hi Nomi, welcome to Amassment! I too am looking forward to seeing some works from you. It's cool that you are into a variety of media, as well as history. Please make yourself at home here. :)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Nomi

Post by Nomi »

@Masao Thank you! :heart: I'm even more excited to work on them now!

@Destinie Aaaah I-I will! Thank you so much in advance and thank you for the welcome!!

@Sarah Thank you!! ;w;! And I guess it's a 'why like one when you can like them all' thing for me aha hjagjka
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Oh hello! A new face! :D Welcome! Can't wait to see what you will make!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Nomi wrote:@Masao Thank you! :heart: I'm even more excited to work on them now!

@Destinie Aaaah I-I will! Thank you so much in advance and thank you for the welcome!!

@Sarah Thank you!! ;w;! And I guess it's a 'why like one when you can like them all' thing for me aha hjagjka
Hehe I think it's good to have a wide-variety of interests. ;D What is your favorite era/movement/culture in history?
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

Welcome to Amassment Nomi! And a fellow history lover…that's really fantastic. I'm a sucker for anything related to history/mythology/archaeology/old stuff (and many other things as well LOL). I'm looking forward to see which shrines you will create, should you need inspiration for future subjects you can take a look at our shrine-themed marathons :)
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Welcome Nomi! It's wonderful that you could join us here! :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Welcome to Amassment, Nomi!
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone