2012 Fansite Pageant: Extension + SOTM

All important news regarding Amassment and its community at a glance.
Sofia
Administrator

2012 Fansite Pageant: Extension + SOTM

Post by Sofia »

Hey everybody!

Due to the low number of nominations received we have decided to introduce two small changes in this year's Fansite Pageant:
  • Deadline extension: the new nomination deadline is March 15, 2013 (may be anticipated if we receive a decent amount of nominations)
  • Nomination bonus: who wouldn't like to do a good deed and receive some coins in exchange? I bet many of you would ;) Well, all it takes to get a nice coin bonus is to send a form: each form sent is worth 20 coins. Obviously do not try to take advantage of the bonus (ie. nominate 10 different sites using one form for each of them). Those who have already sent their nomination (thank you <3) will soon receive their coins :)
And now a quick announcement about SOTM: the coin bonus will also be given to those who nominate sites! The amount in this case is 20 coins per site nominated.

Well that's all for now. I hope you will enjoy these changes and…nominate, nominate, nominate XD

Edit 21 February: people who have already voted are more than welcome to vote again! Multiple forms are accepted if they are genuine nominations and not an easy way to gain coins.
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.