The first step is admitting you have a problem.

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Re: The first step is admitting you have a problem.

Post by dubiousdisc »

All characters will have enormous necks for improved headbanging potential. Headbanging will be used as currency, as a tool and as language. Hair that's shorter than an entire back will be outlawed. Bald people will be given a donation of hair from the hairiest members of society.
Vii

Post by Vii »

Iron supplemental pills will be sold on the black market as the drug of choice - the more iron in your blood, the less dizzy you will get headbanging (I know this from experience xD).

It is a dangerous, brutal, metal world out there. Only the strongest of necks, the longest of hair, and the thickest of blood can survive it.
searching for the starlight in the darkest skies.
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Hello Vii! I remember going to your premade design site, Harienju, one day and loved your premade layouts :D You have so many different and wonderful ideas~. I'm looking through your Hibari shrine right now and I LOVE the layout it has too since it has beautiful colors - you even manage to pull off the pink here~ I need to also say that you write very well :D

I do the same thing! I get into something again or something new and will spend who knows how long and then do it again like a pattern XD It's crazy!

Haha, wow! Shoes? XD Well, you won't need to worry about one breaking or old then hehe! Super girly and you love explosions, fighting, and head bang metal - you are indeed all over the place xDD That is an interesting pattern and I know all but Hope haha.

It's wonderful to meet you and no worries, I love it when people write as long as me 8D -shot- XD
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Hello hello! :D I love your jinkaku collective *.*
Vii

Post by Vii »

@Mikari - Hello! It's nice to see you on Amassment's new forums! :D Thanks, though it's kind of a mess right now! x.x I love Fantasy Bit, it's one of my inspirations in wanting a personal site :)

Hi Camy, it's nice to finally meet you! :) I know you from Sesshoumaru's Castle and 4th Espada :) Thank you very much! Hari is a big source of pride (and guilt since I hardly update it anymore) for me so I'm glad to know that some people still visit it on occasion :) Thanks again - Nephologic is my personal favorite of my shrines and is the one I've put the most work into :3

Haha, I'm glad it's not just me that does that! xD I just have so many interests and it's hard to balance them out xD

I do still worry about breaking them and such. Even among 55 pairs, I still have favorites that are irreplaceable to me xD; Sometimes I find myself wanting to buy two of the same pair but I always tell myself that if I wasn't going overboard now, that would be what pushes me over the edge xD It's fun being interested in both worlds - girly things and... not so girly things xD;
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Fantasy Bit still needs revamping, but thank you! (haha collectives always seem to be revamping aren't they?)

I can relate to being girly and not. I love explosions and movies where they fight a lot. But I always keep my nails long [s]sharp[/s] pretty and painted and wear jewelry and hair clips and stuff, though the rest of my clothing is simply like tshirst and pants (wouldn't be caught dead in a skirt), I collect perfumes... but I wear it every day so my "collection" stays small and can't be really call much of a collection...
Vii

Post by Vii »

@Mikari - I know how that is xD jinkaku.org is such a mess right now T.T

It's fun this way though, isn't it? xD Not-so-girly girly girls are getting the best of both worlds :) Explosions, man humor, and still like to look and smell pretty :D I paint my nails too, and I guess I collect OPI nail polish considering my twenty-five bottles of it o.o My hair is the one thing I'm not bothering with too much. I get it cut so that my curls fall well so I don't have to style it and then I'm done. I love hair clips but I never remember to use them xD I... basically always wear dresses and skirts. In the summer, I have my favorite lightweight summer dresses. In the winter, I'll wear the same dresses with leggings, snow boots, and a heavy cardigan xD; I always wear the Pink Chiffon perfume from Bath and Body Works but I forget to put it on on days I don't go into work and spray it all over myself xD;

Explosions and nail polish. The best kind of girl :)
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

So I'm not the only one that finishes a revamp and thinks about what I'll do in the next? XD

I could call my nail polish collection a collection I have these these plus a bunch of others not in the picture and I can do this. I style my hair every day XD and always wear clips. It's lightly wavy, but I like it perfectly straight, kind of Japanese style. I was actually asked if I was half Japanese once (as I would be too tall to be full Japanese). It was pretty amusing.
Vii

Post by Vii »

Nope. I'm the one who revamps her fanlisting collective and then gets an entire domain for them and has to do a new revamp xD

You definitely have a collection, not to mention a nail art talent! Have you ever wanted to go to school for nails and work in a salon? Because that kind of nail art is amazing!
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

You're welcome~! Awww, well, I'm sure the designs you have there are still being used and life does get in the way so I'm sure people will understand xD Of course, and all of that hard work is shown :D

Hehe XD Yup, it's crazy, but fun - just wish I had more time since I need to catch up on some series and then watch some movies and watch a new show, gah! Damn you entertainment business, slow dooooown!

I got real sad when my black converses started to hurt my feet in the back but now I have new shoes that are gray with a hint of dark magenta. It was all that seemed comfy at the time and I badly needed them so I just dealt with it and I love the pair. Two of the same pair, goodness! XD Haha, I can sometimes get a bit girly (dresses and jewelry when it sparks my interest) and then there's the men's shirt I wear all the time that are so soft (wearing one right now as my pajamas, too lazy to change hehe).

Edit: Agh grammar fail!
Last edited by Camy on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.