The first step is admitting you have a problem.

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Vii

Re: The first step is admitting you have a problem.

Post by Vii »

I don't know, I hope so xD That's what they are there for :)

I know what you mean! But with my luck, if it was slower I'd have more time and then I'd be bored xD

See, it worked out then! :) Black converses are pretty easily replaceable too, so if you wanted another pair of black converses they'd be easy enough to find :) I never actually get two of the same pair, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about it xD This way if I broke a pair and they don't sell them anymore, I'd have another xD I know how that is too! I'm super girly when I'm going somewhere - makeup, dresses, shoes, jewelry, perfume, etc. But if I'm home, I'm lounging in boy shorts. Which are sooooo comfortable! xD
searching for the starlight in the darkest skies.
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I like sandals and flip-flops. I don't like any kind of "closed" shoes and I especially dislike socks. D: I like having my big feet free of confinement. ^_^

@Vii: I've never done someone else's nails before because I tend to make a mess during the process. I clean up afterward and make my nails pretty, but I splatter polish all over the place during the wip. ^^;; That's something I would definitely have to work on or else my customer wouldn't take me word for it if I say "really, this will look pretty when it's done regardless of what it looks like now." XD
Vii

Post by Vii »

@Mikari - I'm sure it just takes practice, like with anything else :) Do you have any younger siblings or nieces or nephews? They'd be good to practice on but would care a lot less about the mess - I knwo this from experience xD
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I'm basically an only daughter (not really but my half siblings from dad have lived far away my whole life so I sometimes forget they exist). My cousins from dad's side live pretty far too. I'm the youngest in that generation and my cousin's children are actually closer in age to me. From my mom's side I'm the only daughter and only granddaughter.

On the bright side, all the candy is for me, no sharing. :P

I'd offer to practice on the people I work with, but they have very short nails or thin and wear fakes. I have zero experience with fakes, I've never even seen them being applied and don't know where or what kind to get. Mine are all natural and don't seem to represent the general population as people have told me if they see me filing my nails that they must be stronger than most judging by how "rough" I am with them and how they miraculously don't get damaged.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Vii wrote:I don't know, I hope so xD That's what they are there for :)

I know what you mean! But with my luck, if it was slower I'd have more time and then I'd be bored xD

See, it worked out then! :) Black converses are pretty easily replaceable too, so if you wanted another pair of black converses they'd be easy enough to find :) I never actually get two of the same pair, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about it xD This way if I broke a pair and they don't sell them anymore, I'd have another xD I know how that is too! I'm super girly when I'm going somewhere - makeup, dresses, shoes, jewelry, perfume, etc. But if I'm home, I'm lounging in boy shorts. Which are sooooo comfortable! xD
Not entirely slow down but just a tad bit XD

Yeah but I never got the padding inside my older ones so they hurt my feet all the time with long walking so I like my new ones :D Though, the converses look better with my pants since they're a bit baggy because I don't like tight clothing. It does make sense though to get two pairs xD Hehe, men's clothing are just so comfy :3
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Vii

Post by Vii »

Hmmm, have you tried getting a Dr. Scholl's insert for the converse? It offers support and padding, so it might eliminate that problem. Men's clothes really are super comfortable, I wear them as my pajamas all the time xD I'll specifically buy boy shorts for myself xD
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I've never worn boy's clothes before, except those unisex tshirts, but it's not really the same.
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

I can relate with the Yu Yu Hakusho too, I grew up with that anime as well.

my favorite is Hiei :)
aminuet .。. king
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I watched it pretty late in comparison to most people. I like Kurama best. ^_^
Vii

Post by Vii »

@Kibumie - Hiei was always my favorite too :) Then Kurama. But going through the series now, I really love Yusuke, Touya, Jin, and a million others too xD

@Mikari - Kurama is awesome too~ I always had trouble drawing his hair, and Hiei's too for that matter, when I was learning to draw. I still have trouble with Hiei's x.x