Reset - a shrine to a magical girl...

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
SnowRayjah

Re: Reset - a shrine to a magical girl...

Post by SnowRayjah »

This totally made me read the manga. Now I'm working through a small Mami shrine. ;w; <3
EDIT: Shrined. ;D
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Samantha: Thank you! I'm happy you enjoyed the site :) Looking forward to seeing yours!

Snow: Yay! :D I feel accomplished. ^_^

Samantha & Snow: Mami is my second favorite, it's good to see she's getting some love.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

A few weeks ago I caved in and read your shrine regardless of having seen Madoka Magica. I just wanted to congratulate myself for what I think might be your best work so far, Mikari. It is beautifully written and it's for a series that seems like it really needs something like what you did to be fully understood. You're amazing.

My only critique would be about the layout: I would like at least one style to not have the blurry text shadow. I disabled it with Firebug, but if I had not done that it would have been unreadable for my (admittedly very damaged) eyes. Someone else with bad eyesight might not be as tech-savvy as me, and might just avoid reading altogether.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Thank you! :D I'm happy you enjoyed it. ^^ Sorry about the shadow, I only copy and paste things into the reader these days and I'm a bit out of touch on actually reading long things. ^^;; (audio is certainly easier on the eyes and mine aren't doing all that great either). I'll make a note about the text shadow and fix that at some point in the near future (when it's not 3am). ^^;; Thank you very much for taking the time to read the site and give me feedback! :D I hope you'll still see the series and enjoy it. ^_^