Anime and manga favorites!

Everything around Japanese animation and comics.
Mikari

Re: Anime and manga favorites!

Post by Mikari »

I put Fairy Tail in my ever grown "plan to watch" list. ^^;; it's long...
Vii

Post by Vii »

I have one of those too xD Though it's a "plan to read" list. Then if I like the series enough, I'll put it on the "plan to watch" list xD
searching for the starlight in the darkest skies.
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I don't read manga anymore, or anything for that matter. Though if I had a program capable of reading from images I would. I just prefer listening to everything these days... the forums too.
Vii

Post by Vii »

That's fine though, most series have an anime to go with them anyway. I admit that sometimes I don't feel like reading a series either, so I'll watch it instead. I didn't know you could listen to the forums. Do you have some kind of program that reads out loud everything I'm typing? :x
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Yes, I just have to highlight and copy. I don't need to paste it anywhere, just a right click and selecting copy makes the program start talking. It has read whole shrines while I look at the pretty pictures. I got it here. From the sample voices I chose Peter.
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

01. What are you currently keeping updated on?

- I have a lot especially for manga. I'm currently watching 7 anime series right now including the 4 summer released series I just started couple of weeks ago.

02. What is your favorite anime and/or manga of all time?

- Fullmetal Alchemist. (both anime and manga)

03. Which holds a lot of sentimental value for you?

- Fullmetal Alchemist.

04. Do you have a favorite obscure/unpopular series?

- Cafe Kichijouji de, Haruyuki Bus, and Orange.
aminuet .。. king
Vii

Post by Vii »

@Mikari - Very interesting! That would probably help my eyes somewhat, but I always find myself reading even if something or someone is reading what is there out loud. Like in video games and such. I can't watch movie without captions. I don't know, I'm a little hard of hearing. All those concerts, I guess xD

@Kibumie - Yes, FMA! Why didn't I put that on my favorites!? xD I absolutely love that series~ I've never heard of the three of those, but I'll definitely have to check them out :)
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

@Vii: I'm near sighted and wear glasses when I'm on the computer, but it definitely helps to rest my eyes, plus I'm lazy with reading in general and skip lines out of impatience.

@Kibumie & Vii: I like FMA too, though I didn't like the movie, I enjoyed the series. I think my favorites were Ed, Riza and Roy. I also found that I had a few things in common with Winry, mainly her love for machines.
Vii

Post by Vii »

@Mikari - It sounds like it is something I should try out then, considering my prescription for my glasses x.x I didn't see the movie at all, but I loved watching the series. I haven't read it yet :x Another one on my to do list xD
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I highly recommend it, my prescription is pretty strong too.

You're not missing much if you haven't seen the movie. But I do recommend the insert special, I was so amused by it! Basically you (yes you!) join the alchemists and go on a mission. It was short but very amusing to see something like that outside of fanfiction.