The Nightbringer Network

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Sarah
Time Traveler

Re: The Nightbringer Network

Post by Sarah »

I think it looks awesome, Todd! That is something I've always wanted to do, too - give each page of my domain a different (yet related) image. You did it so nicely. And for what it's worth, I've always felt that it's very clear how all of your shrines & domains are a part of Nightbringer. :)

Congrats on Farplane, too!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Thanks, Sarah!
Todd

Post by Todd »

Bumping this. Almost a year later, I made another new layout! lol

I'm turning Nightbringer from just a collective to my home on the web -- basically, my collective + a blog + a personal site + a portfolio + so much more.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

OOOOO! :D
Such a very YOU layout :D and what you're doing with it makes a lot of sense! Never thought of a wordpress-powered collective...
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

The layout is so pretty *.* very space-like and cool!
Todd

Post by Todd »

Thanks, Mikari and DD!

dubiousdisc - Yeah! It's different, but I feel like it makes sense for what I want to do. I considered making a personal site, but why not have everything in one place?
Todd

Post by Todd »

After much debate, I removed the personal blog from my domain, so Nightbringer is a pretty normal collective again. It's still powered by Wordpress because I enjoy the interface, and it will work well for my domain's updates. I redid many of the pages, including updating a ton of links.

I added a lot of you I had somehow missed adding. I'd love to link exchange with anyone who'd like to! Feel free to let me know if I don't have you linked.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Would be cool to link-exchange with ya, Todd! (I have you still on my affiliates from a while back, actually...whatever would work best ^_^)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Todd

Post by Todd »

Haha, I actually have you linked already! Thanks for linking me though!

I used to have "siblings" (close friends) and "affiliates" (sites I really liked), and dropped the latter because I liked so many sites and didn't want to affiliate with the entire community. lol Now, I just have siblings, which I now call affiliates, and they're my close friends online. It's actually confusing when I try to explain it, but it made sense in my head, haha. I'd be willing to affiliate down the road once we get to know each other better! :D

Thank you so much again for the link exchange!
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Sounds good! ^_^ I don't have a whole lot of affiliates these days because most of my old affies ended up quitting webdesign back around 2007... :/ Didn't help that I lost fast internet access about then because I came home from my university's BLAZING LIGHTNING SPEED internet to SLOWER THAN MOLASSES IN AN ALASKAN WINTER dialup at home. (Really hard to update sites when every page load takes 10 minutes or longer >_<)

So I've been trying to rebuild my connections to a community that kinda sorta moved on without me for a few years...this forum is helping out a LOT with that, though! ^O^
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org