forever & a lifetime (naoki x kotoko from Itazura na Kiss)

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Megan
Freelance Staffer

forever & a lifetime (naoki x kotoko from Itazura na Kiss)

Post by Megan »

So i decided to try something new for this relationship shrine! I feel like relationships are really hard to write about so i made my navigation go:

introduction - where you can find the profiles, about the series, and why i like them
timeline - all of the moments in their own section with images to see what their relationship is like
multimedia - i still have to add some wallpapers and 64x64 icons but i have some other goodies up!
gallery - right now i only have my anime screen shots up but ill be posting some official art work later on
site - just contact info/links

so, here it is Forever & a Lifetime!

Let me know what you guys think! :3 (also if anyone is good at making site buttons and wants to donate some id love you forever because im terrible at them x_x;;) <3
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Samantha

Re: forever & a lifetime (naoki x kotoko from Itazura na Kis

Post by Samantha »

Already told you that it looks awesome! I know how much work you put into that timeline because I was sitting here right next to you for hours while you did it. :) I will definitely read it when we get home.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Megan it looks great! I just read through it (took a break from Memento). I don't know much about it but I did enjoy reading through it. ^-^
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

OMG So many awesome shrines being made recently! Megan, I'm going to give it a good read and then get back to you. I really like what I am reading right now!
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

@Samantha - thanks ;) we did a lot of hard work last night! it was a fun weekend with you. lemme know what you think of the series if you end up actually watching it!

@Cherri - thank you! yeah, i dont think it is really that popular but its a really cute story!

@Destinie - hehe thank you! Let me know what you think once you've finished!
Todd

Post by Todd »

Wow, the timeline is a super creative idea! I'm not famiiar with the series, so I'm lost, but I really like the organization, and the layout is pretty. :)
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Megan: No worries. Most of my sites are to less popular topics too but they are good. ^-^
;o; *** pew! pew!
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

@Todd - thank you! i wanted to do something new, and i figured the timeline would be something cool to add onto one of my sites!

@Cherri - yeah well your sites are very lovely as well !! i need to start reading/watching some new series so maybe ill take a look at some of yours!
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

I really really like that timeline feature! I'm unfamiliar with the series but it's still a fun read! I love he bright colors of the layout. They really pop out but are also pretty soothing! BWAH. ;w; Couple shrines also make me squee. xD
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Thanks Snow! I'm glad everyone likes the timeline feature! I worked really hard on it xD; And yeah, i feel like there needs to be more couple shrines out there! i know people have OTPS!! <3