Memento

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Samantha

Memento

Post by Samantha »

Hello everyone!

It's sure been a long time since I've posted here... I never thought my junior and senior year of college would end up as busy as they did. ;; I've kind of been dead in the webdesign community for a while but I'm hoping to make one last comeback this summer before I go to grad school.

In any case, Memento is my newest shrine that is dedicated to Namine from the Kingdom Hearts series. It's nothing extravagant but I hope that I have done her character some justice considering how under appreciated she seems to be! Megan kept on me all night to make sure I finished before going to sleep, so I have to say thanks to her for that. She also encouraged me to post here and try to get more involved on the boards so I hope to do that as well.

Any comments would be appreciated! :)
Cherri

Re: Memento

Post by Cherri »

It looks great. I'm looking through it right now. There is so much. I'm trying to get back into Kingdom Hearts, so seeing this helps. <3
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Hey Samantha! It looks good so far. I only got a few pages in but it's interesting to me. I only played the first KH. I read a lot of shrines to other characters and the games sound so crazy and convoluted to me. So far your writing seems really straight forward, I appreciate that, haha. I like the "Timeline" page a lot, that's helpful to me. :3
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

@Cherrie: Thanks! I hope you get back into Kingdom Hearts. It's a good series. :3

@Destinie: Thank you~ I get what you mean about it being so crazy...I definitely agree. That's the main reason I wanted to add that timeline because it can be hard to pay attention to what just one minor character is doing with all that craziness. XD I'm glad my writing is straight forward though. @_@
Todd

Post by Todd »

Wow, Samantha I didn't realize you got a new domain! I'll update your link on Nightbringr soon. /late

I always love your sites. This one looks fantastic! I need to get through one more Kingdom Hearts game before I can read it thoroughly, but I'm excited. Congrats on finishing it!
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Samantha: You're welcome. I'm trying and I did enjoy it once. So hoping to get back in. ^-^
;o; *** pew! pew!
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

@Todd: Aww thank you. I'm always glad to hear people appreciate my sites; it makes it all the more worthwhile! And yeah, I got a new domain *hides* I know I've switched multiple times but I finally got my dream domain name so I should stay put from now on. Thanks for updating your link though. :) A-D should be up relatively soon. I just have a few more things to finish up.

@Cherri: I hope you do. We need more KH sites out there!!
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

looks awesome! kingdom hearts love <33 now hurry up and do aqua *pokes* :D
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Megan wrote:looks awesome! kingdom hearts love <33 now hurry up and do aqua *pokes* :D
I have already started. ;)
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I'm not too familiar with Aqua but I think she's pretty and I once got my hair cut like hers. Looking forward to seeing it. Once I get back into Kingdom Hearts, I'll probably shrine it. Promise! Good luck.
;o; *** pew! pew!