Memento

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Re: Memento

Post by Megan »

I like to use space too between my text! for some reason it makes it more attractive and less cluttered :x i dunno!! i just like it better but it may just be sisterly space bonding or something xD

now i have to add namine to axel's shrine...and saix if i havent already. hmhm
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Todd

Post by Todd »

I agree with Megan cause it is pretty, (PADDING IS AWESOME! SPACE IS AWESOME! WEBMASTERS PAY ATTENTION!) but I can see where Jo is coming from, too. It does kind of run together if you're tired, or looking at the page from afar. I think this can be fixed one of two ways: 1) Increase the space between paragraphs by a couple pixels or so, making it very clear where new paragraphs begin, or 2) Indent the first line of each paragraph by two pixels. That will eliminate the illusion that paragraphs are running together.

Hope that helps. Less tl;dr: I didn't see a problem myself, but I can see how someone would.
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Thanks for the advice, everyone. I will keep that in mind for the future. I never really noticed a problem (obviously), but like Todd said, I guess I can see where someone would have an issue. I'll try increasing the space between paragraphs and see if that helps. :)