Shot Through the Heart: Tomoe Mami Tribute

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
SnowRayjah

Re: Shot Through the Heart: Tomoe Mami Tribute

Post by SnowRayjah »

Megan, Mami is fantastic! I relate to her quite a bit too, but I didn’t add that into the site. I think that I should at some point. But I wanted to just get my initial thoughts down. There’s still much I can do with it. But for now, I feel content with what is up. YES! I would love to affiliate with your Kyouko site one day! X3

Destinie, hehe, thank you! Straight-forward is good. It also means I didn’t stray. xD I’m slow with anime and manga series. I have a little better time with games, but I basically just read through things or play them and then get this desire to write. Then it ends up being a tribute, shrine, or study. Also, in this case because Mikari made Reset, I looked into the series. So this is Mikari’s fault! ;D

Todd, haha, that’s fantastic. Every time I work on this site the song gets stuck in my head. Also thank you! :D

Mayumi, thank you dear! :D One day I might try and see the anime so I can add more!
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I got you into Puella Magi and now you'll never escape! Mwahahaha! XD

Shot Through the Heart looks awesome. I especially enjoyed the narrative in Mami's perspective.
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Awesome! I'm so glad Mami is getting so much love considering how little time she had to shine. :3 Mami is my favorite too, so we will have to affiliate when I open my site. You did a great job!
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

I really like it, Snow! I'm not familiar with the series but you do a great job of introducing it. I also like your setup on the Mami page; I thought that was different and fun.

And I have to say that I, too, immediately thought of the Bon Jovi song when I saw the site's title. xD
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Re Bon Jovi: I have to sing the title every time in my head when I see it. >3
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Samantha, Mami is fantastic! <3 I would love to affiliate with your Mami site one day!

Sarah, I'm glad you enjoyed it. And thanks for looking through it even though you're unfamiliar with the series. ;w;

AS for BON JOVI. Whenever I see a gunner in a game, anime, or manga and they have a story that KICKS ME IN THE FEELS, Shot through the Heart plays through my head for days. xD I'm glad everyone seems to be on the same page for reading the title though! <3;;
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.