I wish I had something cool to say

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Samantha

I wish I had something cool to say

Post by Samantha »

Hello everyone! I'm Samantha from ghost-lights.org...though my domain is kind of on a hiatus thing because I'm trying to do my usual bunch of projects during the summer thing before revamping it. XD;;

I generally like a bunch of fandoms that aren't that popular, but I suppose most people would probably know me from my Tales of fan sites. Other than Tales, I'm a big fan of Persona 3, Fire Emblem 9 & 10, Ga-Rei and the Pokemon games/manga. Not too much a fan of the anime though...but that is kind of irrelevant.

Right now I am in my fifth year of undergrad because I decided too late that I didn't want to be a psychologist anymore. I'm finishing up my double major in community mental health as well as my minor in Japanese this year and then hope to go to grad school for mental health counseling. I am about to move out into an apartment with my two best friends and have an adorably intelligent and persistent cat named Izzy!

I guess I don't have much else to say other than I hope I can break my habit of lurking and actually participate in more conversations here! Everyone seems very nice and talented; I hope I can get to know a lot of you better. :)
Todd

Re: I wish I had something cool to say

Post by Todd »

Glad you joined the boards, Samantha! And dang, that's a lot of schooling. It's better to change your major than to settle for something you'll be unhappy in though.

I love your shrines. Can't wait to see a return of your collective when you're ready. :)
Vii

Post by Vii »

Hello Samantha! I don't think we've met before, so it's nice to meet you! :) I have visited your collective many times, however :) I haven't broken into the Tales fandom yet, though my little brother is pressuring me to do so. I love Persona 3 and Pokemon too! :)

Good luck with all of your schooling, I really respect a person that can successfully double major. I wanted to do so, but I can hardly handle one major as it is, so... xD Best of luck with that, and with moving in with your friends! :)

I hope to see you around more :D
searching for the starlight in the darkest skies.
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Welcome to the forum!

Emma Ai, Misa, Yuzuki... you shrine a lot of interesting characters. I like your sites. ^_^
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

Good luck with school! I agree with Todd, it's better to change your course now before graduating! I also have a cat, but she is mostly lazy and likes to sleep a lot. Well, I think it's because she is getting old. haha.
aminuet .。. king
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I agree too. I wish I had planned my studies better... I liked the classes, don't like the job market and ended up doing something else. XD How long until you finish your new major?
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

Welcome to the boards!

I hope you delurk more often! And good luck with your projects.
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Hello!
Well, about your school - better late than never, right? I don't know how you manage to do that anyway. Don't you get all impatient...?

Can't wait to see what you will do with ghost-lights :D
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Welcome Samantha and good on you for deciding to change your course when you didn't like it anymore.

Good luck on moving out though and with the kitty :D It's proven that cats can uplift anyone's mood, hehe.

Yes, please do delurk and join the fun~! 8D
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Saya

Post by Saya »

Welcomeeeee to the boards Samatha!
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.