The Dynamism Network

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Saya

Re: The Dynamism Network

Post by Saya »

Thank youu!
Added Hibari to Reborn =)
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Ahhh~ Yay! I only watch the anime (blasphemy??) because it's pure ridiculousness and really mocks the whole shoujo fanbase. I mean, come on, they are SO the Weasley twins!

Also, I am partial but I like Featherdance a lot!
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Added Glacial Doll to the affiliate part of 4th Espada just now 8D
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

man, I love your signature style! You can tell right away that it's Vii's work. xD

We must affiliate Hibari with V. Primo! xD

I agree with Destinie, I can't wait to see your shrine for the Hitachiin twins, I love them too. And also Hatsuharu *A*
aminuet .。. king
Ava

Post by Ava »

Hisoka from Yami no Matsuei! I ADORE this boy to pieces. :blush: Have we discussed him before? It's a little bit difficult to find Hisoka fans because the series is a bit old school and obscure even back then. I've always been tempted to shrine him as well, but there are so many other projects waiting... :sad:

Anyway, your shrines are great and your projects are ones that I look forward to reading. :)
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
anon

Post by anon »

Your websites are all so very nice! I'm looking forward to your Hope shrine. :)
Vii

Post by Vii »

Sorry for the late responses everyone!

@Saya - I just added you as well! :D

@Destinie - It's not blasphemy! The anime was amazing! xD I actually got into Ouran from the anime rather than the manga - usually it's the other way around :)

@Kibumie - Hmmm, really? :'3 I wasn't aware there was really a style to anything other than ABSOLUTE CHAOS and INSANE DISORGANIZATION :D I'd love to affiliate!! I added First Flame to Nephologic's affiliates :D Looks like we like a lot of the same characters then! xD I have the layout for the Hitachiin twins finished, but absolutely zero work done for Haru T.T

@Ava - Me toooooooooo! Yami no Matsuei is actually one of the first manga series I started buying and collecting. I actually have the first four volumes on the side of my bed right now because when we lost power, I was rereading them with a flashlight xD I did it to take notes on Hisoka, but I just ended up getting sucked in and forgot to o.o; THIS IS THE REAL REASON WHY THERE ARE ALMOST NO YAMI NO MATSUEI SHRINES xD And believe me - if I'm anything at all, it is definitely old school xD

@Joe - Thank you very much! I have a feeling that one is going to require a lot of work, but I have the layout done at least :) I'm really glad to hear it since most people don't really like Hope xD;;
searching for the starlight in the darkest skies.
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Ava

Post by Ava »

Vii wrote:@Ava - Me toooooooooo! Yami no Matsuei is actually one of the first manga series I started buying and collecting. I actually have the first four volumes on the side of my bed right now because when we lost power, I was rereading them with a flashlight xD I did it to take notes on Hisoka, but I just ended up getting sucked in and forgot to o.o; THIS IS THE REAL REASON WHY THERE ARE ALMOST NO YAMI NO MATSUEI SHRINES xD And believe me - if I'm anything at all, it is definitely old school xD
hahaha. That's a great reason for why ynm shrines never get done. If you ever pull yourself away long enough to take notes, let me know if I can help you with any content on the shrine.
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Ah yeah. I think the Anime is just great! I actually kind of liked the ending to the anime, my sister hated it, but I think it kept with the overall spirit of the series. It's one of the few animes I actually had to go purchase. :D

Also, I checked out Firebrand. I am definitely going to read through it again, but I really liked it! I had only gotten so far into D.Gray-man years ago and knew he was a popular character, so it's neat to see your take on him! ^^
Vii

Post by Vii »

@Ava - I started working on it recently :) I'll definitely ask you if I need to, thanks for the offer! :)

@Destinie - I thought the anime was pretty good, but I watched it in the dub version and still cringe every time I think about or hear Hisoka's dub voice x.x But I agree, it kept with the mood of the manga :)

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it :D D.Gray-man is one of the three series I'm keeping myself updated with right now xD Lavi is just awesome~
searching for the starlight in the darkest skies.
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.