new (old) adventures in Persona

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Cherri

Re: new (old) adventures in Persona

Post by Cherri »

Have you told me about Igor with Nyx singing before? It sounds familiar. I probably forgot until you mentioned it.

I'm used to everyone having a set persona except the main character. I'm not fond of the multiple demon taming. Probably why I didn't finish Devil Survivor either.
;o; *** pew! pew!
earthy

Post by earthy »

@Snow: I sort of feel the need to see Nyx singing + the first version of Igor now. ^^;; Does Igor still have the ridiculous nose? And no Velvet siblings, I suppose, since I think Elizabeth in P3 was the first? Or do Philemon/Nyx count somehow?
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Cherri, yes I told you once before! Because I was excited about it. I love the song it plays in the Velvet Room.

Earthy, hmm. Igor is Igor. I can't remember fully if he has a character portrait or not but it seems like he does, or at least I recognized him as Igor instantly. I don't recall Nyx having a character portrait or anything. But I do remember the room you find them in is blue-ish. (Like the elevator and the limo.) Just Nyx singing near him.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Snow: That's what I though. I think you showed me too. Must have gotten blocked out cause of all the other maps and bestiary stuff I do for the other Persona games. How could I forget Igor and a singing Nyx. Velvet Room song is awesome. ^-^;
;o; *** pew! pew!