Night of Discord

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Camy
Administrator

Night of Discord

Post by Camy »

Might as well do this too xD Anyway, my network is still growing~.

Sesshoumaru's Castle
Sesshoumaru from InuYasha by Rumiko Takahashi.
My first, and oldest, shrine that is still up and running like champ. I'm very proud of this one since it was my first site that I coded that held many memories from starting on freewebs to being hosted twice and then to my own domain. I was so interested in Sesshoumaru more for his character than his looks (which I will admit are to my tastes xD), especially his development that Rumiko gave him.

4th Espada
Ulquiorra Schiffer from BLEACH by Kubo Tite.
Again, the development of Ulquiorra drew me to him so much that I HAD to make a shrine for him when there was none, not even a small one could be found. It was a very long job to bring this site up when I made it and the media section is still being worked on. However, all the needed information is there - even my own dissection of his poem.

Deranged
Rido Kuran from Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino.
One page shrine I did for Amassment's One Page One Month Marathon in May 2010 that was a HUGE blast since I could make a dark and bloody design, hehehe~! Different from the others, Rido is...a nutcase to put it up front and since I adore villains (like a lot), I just loved his personality and how twisted and sneaky he is.

Guardian
Pascal from Tangled by Disney Animation Studios.
The shrine I did for Minor Character Marathon this year! Had sooo much fun doing that layout and wished I could put more content because I LOVE the chameleon character since it was a fresh companion for the female lead to have. And he's adorable, eeee~! xD Fun fact: One of my nicknames is Chameleon XD

World Eater
Alduin from The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim by Bethesda Studios.
The tribute I made for the Creature Feature Challenge in 2014. I had a blast with this site for the villain of Skyrim and still in love with the layout I made for him since it was the quickest one I've ever done. Plus, it's dark, and eerie, one of my all time favorites to make~

WIP
Desire - Ulquiorra/Orihime shrine.
Last edited by Camy on Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Saya

Re: Night of Discord

Post by Saya »

You know I can't wait to see your MCS! And also the OPOM one! And I love Deranged layout *O*/
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Sesshy! I do love that site ^_^
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I like Sesshoumaru's Castle (sp?). (It just reminds me of classic shrines and Inu-Yasha used to be so popular!) I am very curious to see your Loki site. Are you doing just the movie version or are you also planning to cover his comic book persona?
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

@Saya - MCS is 97% done hehe! I'll be working on my OPOM after MSC is done and sent in. It's going to be so fun~ Eeee, thank you! Deranged was a blasssssst to make (I love making dark designs hehehe~!)

@Mikari - Hehe, I'm so glad it's still being loved <3 -hugs-

@Destinie - You spelled it right (and thank you 8D) and yes, InuYasha was indeed hugely popular, so many shrines and fansites everywhereeee~

Sadly, just the movie. Wish I could do comic book too (I mean, hellloooo, Lady Loki, UNF). I mean, I know some of what happened in the comics but I want to read it. Either way, someday I will read the comic (blast you money you evil fiend you!) and will add it in~.
Saya

Post by Saya »

Oooh can't wait to see. I finished MCS last week, and yesterday OPOM.

Not only [s]sexy as hell[/s] Lady Loki, there is also kid Loki that is really cuteeeeee. As you have for Loki, I keep nursing the idea to make one for Tony Stark and one for Steve Rogers, but there are so much stuff in comics, and I don't have really the resources to get all the stuff, and well... probably if I'll go I'll go for movies - but I'll wait first for IM3 and CA2 to come out, If I'll like those two movies probably I'll go try and make shrines (I am proud to own superhusbands.org)
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Oh I know! Kid Loki is so adorable~! (Yay for wikias haha).

Oooo, do do do! [s]Hell do one for both![/s]

(Oh ho, that domain name ;D -wiggles eyebrows- They'retotallySpiderman'sfathers.TumblrLaw!)
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

4th Espada is one of my favorites!! will forever be <333

This is the first time I have seen Sesshoumaru's shrine. I'm not a fan of Inu Yasha, but I'll most definitely check it out :D

I'm also so excited for your upcomings! I can't wait to see Loki's and also UlquioHime shrine *A*
aminuet .。. king
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

:0 really? I never knew that <3 So glad you enjoy it 8D It seriously needs a new redesign though, gah.

It is? XD I'm not a huge fan either of InuYasha anymore, but please do~ It's a long read though.

I'm excited too and omg, I'll probably finish up Desire after the One Page xD
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I didn't know Sesshoumaru's Castle was yours! It's one of my favorites! <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.