Night of Discord

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Camy
Administrator

Re: Night of Discord

Post by Camy »

Joe wrote:Haha, it's awesome to see that your first website is still online! Hard work goes a long way. :D
It needs a HUGE update (corrections and design wise haha) but yes :D It does and I will never let it go >3
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Camy wrote:
Destinie wrote: AHAHA thanks! ^^; I only know how to spell it because for a short while my sister really liked the Inu-Yasha series. We were planning on making silly flash movies based off of it. She did make the "Inu-yasha in a nutshell" animation and I did the voice. It was pretty popular back on Deviantart. XDD;
Hehe~

Wait...YOU DID THE VOICE?! Omg, I remember watching that XD It was amazing (and so true omg).
Sarah wrote:Your Pascal shrine is so cute! :heart: I am so happy for more western animation-related sites popping up. :)
Thank you so much :D
LOLZ You know it!? Ha ha, yeah that was me. I was actually based off of a doodle I had done and she wanted to animate it. We did it in segments so I can say that I didn't say all that random stuff in one breath. XDD;
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

It was awesome XD And of course I knew it haha!
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.