Bloody Network

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Saya

Re: Bloody Network

Post by Saya »

Awww Kibumie, thank youuu!
I'll try and add the missing content to both of the shrines, so they will finally be complete! Thank you so much.
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I'm with you on the one page shrine! *sweatdrop* I'm worried I won't get mine done in time.

Other than that I love everything you do, although Butterfly has to be one of my favorites. <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Ava

Post by Ava »

Your entire network is pretty amazing, Saya. You do a little of everything and you do it well. :star: My favorite is La Fille Brave. I think I nominated it every month, for several months, for SOTm, because I really wanted people to see how great it is.
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
Saya

Post by Saya »

@Crystal - I managed to actually finished the One Page One Month, so I hope you do too! And thank you I'm really happy Butterfly is so loved *O*

@Ava - aaaaah thank you, you make me blush and now hide under the table. I'm really happy you like so much La fille brave, it makes me happy, because it means it was well done, and I gave nice information about it
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Saya wrote:@Crystal - I managed to actually finished the One Page One Month, so I hope you do too! And thank you I'm really happy Butterfly is so loved *O*
Thankfully I managed to get mine finished with time to spare. Good luck with yours! :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Can't wait to see these one pagers!