Bloody Network

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Saya

Bloody Network

Post by Saya »

Ok, here I goes, too! Bloody Network is the HQ to everything, and my shrines are subdomains to that.

Obsessive Romance - Usami Akihiko and Takahashi Misaki
This is a co-owned shrine with Yamila. It's a shrine dedicated to the otp from Nakamura's Junjou Romantica: Usami and Misaki and their love. It's still in need of updates, but with the fact that nothing really new came out, it's on hiatus, let's call it that

Nel Mirino - Reborn
This is Reborn (from Katekyo Hitman Reborn) shrine and fanlisting. I really love this character, and decided to make a shrine for him. It still needs to be updated a lot, but that's because I'm quite behind on the series, and I need to re-read stuff and read new stuff before I can update it.

Butterfly - Yuuko Ichihara
Yuuko Ichihara tribute, one of the two of my shrines that I'm really proud of and is actually my first shrine baby, I decided to do shrine business, because there was no tribute to this fantastic character. I still have to add some things in the relationship section and in the world section.

La Fille Brave - Oscar François De Jarjayes
Tribute to Oscar, a character that is together with me from my childhood. I'm really proud of this shrine, and I tried to show and analyze as much as possible about this character. She is not a well known character, at least not to the new generation, being she was famous in 70-80ies.

Eternal Flame - Usagi Tsukno / Sailor Moon
A smallish tribute to Sailor Moon (really small), aside the fact due to some problems I had to take off some parts and I'm re-writing those, this is actually my point of view about the main character, and it's based solely on the manga.

Divine Battles - Kidou Tenshi Angelic Layer
Tribute and fanlisting to CLAMP's series Kidou Tenshi Angelic Layer. It's a short series of 5 volumes, also known as the prequel to Chobits. I really love the manga version of this series, and I had this idea of making the shrine to it. I probably will be adding some more information soon.

Then here are my One-Paged Shrines
Skillfull - A small tribute to Kakashi from Naruto, one day I hope I'll make a bigger shrine from this
Freedom to choose - This is a one paged shrine dedicated to Ace D. Portgas from One Piece, I need to update it soon =)
Martyr - A small tribute and companion shrine to Oscar's, this is a dedication to André Grandier from Versailles no Bara
Flame Spirit - One paged shrine dedicated to my favorite pokemon: Charizard
Amazon! - a tribute to Ziva David from NCIS, one day maybe I'll make a full shrine from this one paged one.
Every Savage can dance - One Paged shrine for the BBC TV Show dedicated to Pride and Prejudice. One day I'll make a full shrine and include also the book and the movies in it......

WIP
* Moonless - Minor Character Shrine for the marathon(it's finished but wait few days yes)
* Illusionist - One Paged Shrine for the one page one month (Hope i can finish it)
* Spirited - Watanuki Kimihiro from xxxholic
* Silent Archer - Doumeki Shizuka from xxxholic
* Animal Within - Sex (Love) Pistols (series)
* Brute Force - Shin Seijuro from Eyeshield 21
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Destinie

Re: Bloody Network

Post by Destinie »

It's hard to keep up with current manga series but I'm sure Nel Mirino will be even better when you're done. :D~ My favorite is definitely La Fille Brave and Butterfly!
Saya

Post by Saya »

Aaah thank youuu, I promise to add the missing sections soon, and I'll probably be adding other stuff, after re-reading the whole manga (holic and trc) again =)
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

You have such an amazing collection *.* Eternal Flame, La Fille Brave... all of them are great. :D
Saya

Post by Saya »

I'm really glad you like them Mikari, makes me really happy =)
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

I really love how you are an amazing passionate shriner! I will never get tired of saying how much I love Butterfly, and Eternal Flame. <333
aminuet .。. king
Saya

Post by Saya »

Awww Kibumie, thank youuu!
I'll try and add the missing content to both of the shrines, so they will finally be complete! Thank you so much.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I'm with you on the one page shrine! *sweatdrop* I'm worried I won't get mine done in time.

Other than that I love everything you do, although Butterfly has to be one of my favorites. <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Ava

Post by Ava »

Your entire network is pretty amazing, Saya. You do a little of everything and you do it well. :star: My favorite is La Fille Brave. I think I nominated it every month, for several months, for SOTm, because I really wanted people to see how great it is.
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
Saya

Post by Saya »

@Crystal - I managed to actually finished the One Page One Month, so I hope you do too! And thank you I'm really happy Butterfly is so loved *O*

@Ava - aaaaah thank you, you make me blush and now hide under the table. I'm really happy you like so much La fille brave, it makes me happy, because it means it was well done, and I gave nice information about it