Guess who's back!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Chibi

Guess who's back!

Post by Chibi »

Hello, people of Amassment! It's been a while, hasn't it? I basically disappeared as Amassment moved, even though I had just introduced myself on the LJ community. It's been a crazy year, but I won't bore you with the details (unless you want to!). But your former events team staffer is back! I missed Amassment and I missed you all! Also, I noticed I never actually made an intro post here at the boards, so here goes.

As you may already know, I'm Chibi, webmistress of Eternal-Wings.net. I've been making websites ever since 2000-2001 and I went back to my hobbies (web design and shrine-making) in 2009 with my new domain. I don't actually have that many shrines online at the moment (only one which is about 30% done), so I can't really plug anything, but I plan on making more shrines in the future. Hopefully getting back into Amassment will help! :) I also signed up for One Page, One Month marathon for the first time and I'm quite excited about it!

Also, just so you know, I might not be very active here on the boards, as I'm currently studying Law at university away from home and this year I might be getting a job as well. I will pop up occasionally, but it all depends on how much free time I have (spoilers: it might not be much). So I will probably disappear again and reappear depending on the time of the year. If you want to contact me/get to know me better, twitter and dreamwidth are the places to be!

I look forward to being around here again and to meet all the new people! :D
Todd

Re: Guess who's back!

Post by Todd »

I'm glad you're back, Chibi! We have quite a few members who come and go based on when they have time and interest, so it's perfectly okay. No pressure to stay super active, and when you reappear, you're always welcome. :)
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Welcome back, Chibi! Good luck with your studies! ^_^

I love going to your website and I'm so glad you made all those cliques. I'm trying to find the time to join them all! 8D
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Welcome back! Glad to hear everything's fine. Don't feel bad about disappearing, life's like that :P
Good luck with the marathon!
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Yay welcome Chibi!! It's nice to see you here :) enjoy!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

CHIBI! I'm glad you are here. Sorry it took me a bit to get back to this. I know you posted at twitter saying you did this. I'm slow. I look forward to your shrines!
;o; *** pew! pew!
neo

Post by neo »

Very happy to see you here ^-^ *hugs*
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
karenjeane

Post by karenjeane »

Hi Chibi! Great to have you back.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! It's good to be back. :D

Also, thank you Destinie! I was really inspired to make those cliques, haha. <3
anon

Post by anon »

Hey, Chibi, welcome back! :) You sound very busy~ I wish you good luck on your studies!