Save the World

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Mikari

Re: Save the World

Post by Mikari »

Awesome! :D You really put a lot of time & effort into this. :o It's so detailed and well written ^_^
Todd

Post by Todd »

Crystal, I'm in the same boat as others above me -- haven't beat the game yet so I was only able to skim the site to avoid spoilers (a problem everyone probably faces when they release sites to current video games/anime/manga, instead of to 20 year old games like yours truly), but everything looks great! I love your Fire Emblem sites! I need to finish this damn game so I can read your site. lol Animal Crossing has distracted me.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Aww, thank you so much everyone. ;-; <3

@Todd: Yeah I've noticed that compared to some of my shrines dedicated to older stuff. Content seems to be so much easier to figure out with older subjects. Still, I had a lot of fun with Lucina and am excited to have it finished. Haha, I hear you. Animal Crossing has been taking up a lot of my spare time too (when I'm not playing WoW or working on websites anyway *cough*). I really wanna pick up Awakening again when I have the chance though. I love that game so much. <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

See?! I knew you'd finish it! ;D As usual, you've done an awesome work ;D Now if I only I can get a 3DS and play it XD;; /hugs ^_^
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thank you Michelle! I couldn't have done it without your help! *hugs* <3 And yes you need to get one and play it! It's amazing! [s]And I need to eventually start playing Abyss again.[/s]
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Okay so I'm an idiot, I confused Lucina with Lilina (daughter of Hector) and I thought they were the same character redesigned for Awakening. durrrr look at me how many fingers do I have

THIS ASIDE, wow it's a huge project! :o congratulations for making it!
right now the internet seems to be farting a bit, I'll have to read it later!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Now that you mention it they do like alike don't they? Strange I never noticed that before. LOL dubs.

Thanks dubs! I was happy I was able to do it. <3
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I wanted to save my reply for when I actually finished reading your shrine but I haven't had the opportunity. >_< But of what I read so far, it's a great read, easy to understand and I love that you give an intro to the game. It sounds interesting! I love what I read about her so far, I just need to get into the deeper essays that you've written.

So glad you got this up! I know you were working on it for a while! Looks wonderful. :)
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thank you Destinie! <3