Elysian Fields/Tartarus - Hero/Villain Claiming Rotation

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
SnowRayjah

Re: Elysian Fields/Tartarus - Hero/Villain Claiming Rotation

Post by SnowRayjah »

Megan, I'm glad you think so! There's tons to choose from and no rush. :3 Also added up a villain rotation if you guys wanna give that a look too. ;D
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Both are amazing, Snow! (I think I mentioned something on Twitter about at least one of these). I'm definitely gonna need to join both once I figure out who I'm gonna join with.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Thanks Crystal! I really like claiming rotations, so I wanted to try and make some for once. ;w; Take your time deciding, there's no rush!!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Good job! I especially like the Ganondorf layout (well, lol, of course, it's red and black and white, I am predictable)!

Beep beep here comes the typo hunter!

Elysian Fields
  • the menu button says "Protecters"
  • about page: "particpate" (also in Tartarus), "Greeky Mythology" (tee hee, though I like that. Greeky XD), in the layout section you have a period and no space afterwards, after you link to dafont (also in Tartarus), "if I need too" (also in Tartarus)
  • rules: "Unfortuantely" (also in Tartarus)
Tartarus
  • about page: "Elysina"
Hope I caught them all!

As a note, you might not want to say that the images are from Google, I mean, duh XD I think that particular screenshot of Link you used is from Brawl, not sure about the Ganondorf one (I'm not too familiar with TLOZ, there's people who could tell you much more here XD), but anyway, you probably want to say that it's from this or that game, not from Google.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Thank you Dubs! :D The Goole thing is merely, that I typed in Legend of Zelda Link and BAM! Images. xD So I'm not sure where they're from exactly either. I'll remove that, thanks! I just wanted to at least try to credit where I got the images from. xD;;

AND THANK YOU. I will get the typos cleaned up~ I really appreciate it!! You caught a lot that I missed! :D Thank you, especially, for pointing out where the typos were. It's going to make it so much easier to fix.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

you rock Snow! :D I love the rotations ^_^ I already joined both of course. ;)
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

We rock. Without your patience and assistance I wouldn't have gotten them finished. ;w; Thanks Mikari~