Connect the subjects

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Connect the subjects

Post by Sarah »

Can you connect the subjects of your shrines? This is sort of like a question someone asked at the LJ a long time ago, asking people what their sites' subjects had in common, if anything. See how many of your sites' subjects you can connect! You can connect one shrine to another, or one shrine to two others, etc. And you don't have to connect every shrine to every other shrine; just see which ones can connect, and have fun!

I'll go first. :)

---------------------------------

EVE is similar to Elliot in that she carries a gun (or is equipped with a gun, I should say) and Elliot carries one as well. She is also something of a law enforcer, as Elliot is, since the Captain of the Axiom orders her to keep GO-4 restrained.

Elliot is similar to Joel in that they are both incredibly attractive men. Haha! /shot Also, they are both Catholic and are fathers. (They each even have two sons!)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Re: Connect the subjects

Post by dubiousdisc »

This is a fun idea!

Let me try...
  • Sneasel is similar to Sableye in which they're both sneaky sneaky Dark-type Pokémon;
  • Malice is particularly linked with Sneasel because one is a dark angel with an icy axe, and the other is a Dark/Ice type Pokémon;
  • Anarki and Slash are the gender-swapped counterparts of each other, so I don't know if that even counts;
  • Anarki, Slash and Sableye fall under my predictable liking of characters with a creepy face/not a face/covered face;
  • Ai, Malice, Anarki and Slash are linked because of all of them being artificial constructs in a way or another;
  • Ai, Anarki and Slash are similar in which they are rather cheerful characters in spite of the depressing circumstances they have to deal with;
  • all of my sites minus Spark Needle have to do with dark and sinister universes and/or characters.
I am so predictable in terms of things that I like, you could make a bingo board to guess my liking of something...
Todd

Post by Todd »

I used to think there was a method to my madness, but I don't believe so anymore.

All of my shrines are to characters who lack or long for a familial relationship -- Sabin, Tidus, Danielle, Reiko, Knuckles -- but nearly every character in existence is like this. I'd be curious to see how I connected my shrines at the LJ community's topic for this, but I can't find it. lol
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Hmm, let's see!

• Meowth and Giovanni are both from Pokemon, a video game that is on Nintendo systems.
• Lloyd, Tenebrae, Darunia, Fox, Krystal, and Ur are all characters from video games on Nintendo Systems.
• Cooro is a wing boy, and is similar to Lloyd, he gets wings at the end of the game.
• Most of my shrines are for heroes or good guys, except for Giovanni.

Not sure if these are well connected at all. 0_0;