Varen

All important news regarding Amassment and its community at a glance.
Todd

Varen

Post by Todd »

Varen has asked me to make this announcement for her. Due to increasing business in real life, and a need to focus on other priorities, Varen has made the decision to step down from administrating Amassment. Varen joined Amassment the very first week we were up, and has been a loyal member and later dedicated moderator/administrator for years. She has expressed opinions, given ideas, and made decisions that has helped Amassment shape into the community it has become. Destinie, Masao, and I are super sad to see her step down, but as the friends we've become working so closely with her for so long, we want what's best for her.

Varen has assured me she will still be around the community as a member, and will probably be more active around the boards since she has less work to do. You guys are still going to see her around, so this isn't goodbye, it's thank you!

Varen was previously over our Awards Team with Camy. We've decided to have the Forum Team absorb the Awards Team, so Camy is now on the Forum Team with Destinie, dubiousdisc, and Sarah. Camy's main focus will still be shrine spotlight, but she will be helping around the Forum as well. Destinie, dubiousdisc, Sarah, and Camy will be discussing Shrine Spotlight and deciding the direction they want to go with it, and will post information to the rest of us as soon as it's available, so stay tuned!

Varen, stay awesome! You always have a place to come back to if you decide you want to staff again. <3
karenjeane

Re: Varen

Post by karenjeane »

Sad to hear this - Varen, your contributions have always been apparent and vital to the community. Best of luck with future pursuits. Glad that we'll still see you around the boards since it's always a pleasure.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

We'll miss you, Varen! ;o; Please visit often!
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

Thanks for what you have done here at Amassment, Varen. You have been an awesome staffer and it's great to hear you will still be around :)

Good luck with all your IRL pursuits!
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Sad to see you stepping down, Varen, but I wish you the best of luck in all your real life endeavors. :) Thank you for everything you've done for the community. I'm glad to hear you'll still be around the boards, too.
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Good luck, Varen.
;o; *** pew! pew!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Good luck with everything in your life, and thank you for all the cool stuff you did!
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Hope everything goes well for you Varen <3

I'm also glad to hear that you'll still be with us :3
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Thanks for your hard work Varen! I wish you the best, dear!
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

Nuuu~ ;-; Thank you for all of the hard work you've done, Varen! ;D /showers with Tales plushies