Hello!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Cherri

Re: Hello!

Post by Cherri »

It's nice to meet you Espo! And now worries about being shy as a good portion of us are. ^-^ I've seen your sites and I do love them. I hope you make more shrines. Your Kairi one is lovely.
;o; *** pew! pew!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Espo wrote:dubiousdisc: .//. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like what I do, hee. And thank you for your comments about Destino! It took me almost a year to wrestle a layout that I liked into place (plus much longer besides) so I'm glad it's turned out well. And I have big plans for florete! I'm hoping to do a franchise shrine in general, or something along those lines... with favourite units, tactics, etc, because I just love ranting about this series too much.
I can't wait for this to happen omg!
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

Welcome to Amassment, Espo! Glad to have you with us. I can't wait to see that franchise shrine. :heart:
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

Welcome, Espo! ;D Glad that you've joined Amassment ^_^ /hugs
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

Hi Espo, welcome to Amassment! I happened to come across your Kairi shrine not a long time ago and I think it is a great come back. I'm sure you'll find a lot of inspiration here to make even more shrines :)
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.
Rems

Post by Rems »

Thanks to the three of you! *hugs*
❝ they have stolen the heart from inside you, but this does not define you ❞
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Very late, buuut... hello Espo!! :D *hugs* I'm so glad to see you here at Amassment! Also, I love what you did with your Kairi shrine! <3

Have fun here at the boards!