Racer - Vanellope

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Cherri

Racer - Vanellope

Post by Cherri »

I forgot to post this sooner! I watched Wreck-It Ralph and like a week or two later I made a page to Vanellope. I hope you guys like it.

Racer

She really is an adorable winner.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Sarah
Time Traveler

Re: Racer - Vanellope

Post by Sarah »

Already told you on twitter, but I absolutely love it! I am so glad for more shrines dedicated to western animated subjects, so I was super excited when you posted the link. And I adore Wreck-It-Ralph so that makes it even better! I think you do a great job covering Vanellope's story and your love for her is very well expressed throughout the site. :) Great work Cherri!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Awesome! I already told you I liked it~

I want to make a China girl shrine or maybe something to Phoebus. xD Maybe, I don't know. ;w; Maybe I'll get to it!
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Sarah: Thank you so much. I was a little worried that I did get my love for her across or that I didn't tell it right. ^-^ I also adore Wreck-It Ralph, really wanna own that one.

@Snow: Yes and thank you! I want you to make those too. It doesn't have to be now and can be later when you get another break. I'll probably make more Disney sites. I was thinking about Beast or Quasimodo or maybe both.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Vanellope is so my favorite Disney princess. She's awesome, comes from a a super fun game and has candy XD
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

She's a favorite of mine too! I love the candy game. ^-^ Mostly for the candy.
;o; *** pew! pew!