You single-handedly stole my heart away!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Yamila

You single-handedly stole my heart away!

Post by Yamila »

Hello beautiful people!!! :music:
my name's Yamila, most people on the internet call me Mila tho. :heh: I'm 23, from the geographical end of the world known as Argentina, i live with my parents and my brothers and sisters (7 dogs, 2 cats, one human). i have a gf, a super tsuntsun swedish moeblob called Marie, and i love her very ver much :3 :heart: i'm an english teacher, and a -very slow- english translation student. i also tutor kids in my house sometimes. oh, and i'm masao's official guinea pig. :pale2:

my hobbies include animu/mango/videogames, sleeping like a log, walking, shipping and/or sexually harassing my friends, trolling, building fanlistings and being photoshop's bitch in general, shopping clothes, accessories and stationary, being a social butterfly on the internet and a perpetual loner in rl, Poupée girl, appreciating human anatomy :blush: anddddd sometimes drawing.

my domain is Cielo-Azul.org , which has like 693846 other titles. i have very few shrines (attempts) because i'm so slow, but here you can see which i consider my best work: Empathie. other than that, i own like 150+ fanlistings :content: I'm very slow (and bad) at writing, so i joined this comm long ago to get better and more motivated :content:

i work in the directory team here with horrible boss Masao and lovely Karen, which means i'll be stalking all ur sites, just as my sig states... which means i'll continue doing the same as always, only that with an official excuse now~

so um, yeah, hello everyone >w</
· watch out, the night is breaking ·
stalking ur sites with Masao, Dragoneyes & Saya · [ directory team ]
Saya

Re: You single-handedly stole my heart away!

Post by Saya »

YOUR HEART IS MINEEEE
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Yamila

Post by Yamila »

amsgkamgakmg HOW CAN YOU ANSWER SO FAST YOU'RE NOT HUMAN
Saya

Post by Saya »

they say I am not, I look exactly the same as I did 15 years ago! *off to take the dog for a walk, he is munching on my fingers*
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Eden

Post by Eden »

Hi Yamila! Nice to meet you! I am in LOVE with your designs! You inspire me a lot and I admire how each one of your designs is almost always different yet has that Yamilia-flare to them all that I recognize. \o/
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
Yamila

Post by Yamila »

maksgmagmakgmakgma o////////o w-why thank you!!!! i'm happy i can inspire others >//////< you're exagerating tho >__>u
Todd

Post by Todd »

Yay Yamila! Glad you're here!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Hello Yamila! I've been looking at your sites from afar all this time. I love your use of light and stuff :D
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I love your designs!

<3 Toy Soldier and Horizon are some of my favorite of your shrines.
Yamila

Post by Yamila »

Todd · heeeeeeey 8D thank youuuuu ♥

dubious · amsgkamgkagm omg you guys o/////o thank youuuu ;AAAA; i want to learn to write and make good shrines rn orz you know, to be more than a pretty face...? i guess that's how you can call it in terms of sites... o_o

Mikari · holy crap, you remember Horizon?! had to put that one down coz of how ridiculously outdated it was, but it's coming back one day, i swear!!! and omg Caity, i keep on forgetting i have that shrine up ;A; one of my faves too...