One Page, One Month Reveal

As part of a returning event, members are encouraged to make a one page shrine every year!
Kiel

Re: One Page, One Month Reveal

Post by Kiel »

@Destinie - woman i love yo face <333

I had a blast reading through everyone's pages, they're amazing! I'm so glad I participated this year. :D
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Aku wrote:Wow, these look beautiful and I'm so excited to dig in! Also, super inspiring for those of us who missed out and are considering the Encore. :) Amazing job everyone! I'm happy to see such a cool variety of one pagers from so many different people, once again. (Also, mini flip-outage at the fact there is a Mine shrine online now! alsdflkajsdf; Yakuza fans exist in the shrine world! :D)
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTT. Someone else who knows Mine besides Cherri. <3 And yes, there are a few Yakuza fans who exist within the shrine world. ;D

LOVED reading through everything. You guys are amazing! :D <3
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Todd

Post by Todd »

I love these! Great job, everyone!

Kiel - Did you write the hand-written headers on your site? lol They're pretty cool looking! I like the OVA and TV headers.

Dubiousdisc - I LOVE your layout! You manage to use my entire computer screen, which I would never even begin to know how to do without making some people's screens scroll sideways. I know you were worried about having too much content, but your layout presents it well, and it doesn't look like too much at all.

Also, Sarah - Tangled! lol I love your shrine subjects.
Kiel

Post by Kiel »

@Todd
Thanks man! Yeah, I wrote most of the header bits with my tablet and scribbled up a tracklist to scan in for the mixtape. My girlish teenage handwriting really came in handy for this site lol
Todd

Post by Todd »

@Kiel - lol, It's not girly, but it really suits the layout! I like little personal touches like that in designs. I bought a tablet to do that with, but my handwriting looks horrible, so I haven't used it much. I mean, look at my name: http://farplane.org/tidus/images/todd.gif lol
Kiel

Post by Kiel »

@Todd lol nah dude your handwriting is fine, it's just that cursive script is a sadistic prick. It's the devil's hand and needs to be exorcised Linda Blair-style from all of our memories of grade school.

@Snow Just gotta say I've been watching Legend of Mana playvids on Niconico and decided to pick up a copy on eBay because of your awesome page to Li'l Cactus. :heart:
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Todd - I am still not too fond of that layout...XD I don't know, on my screen it's still way too much content, and I feel like the font choice doesn't really go with the subject either... I liked the idea of the changing colors but eeehhh, I guess I'll reuse the idea on a more suitable page. I have a second version with split pages ready XD

Wow Kiel I hadn't even realized that it wasn't a font, and I do calligraphy :o
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

I think I still have a letter written in Kiel's girlish hand that calls me a bitch. It's just as beautiful as his site headers.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Kiel wrote:
@Snow Just gotta say I've been watching Legend of Mana playvids on Niconico and decided to pick up a copy on eBay because of your awesome page to Li'l Cactus. :heart:
This just made my morning. YAY! <3 Thanks, Kiel, I'm truly honored by the thought. ;w; :heart:
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Awesome sites everyone! congratulations to all ^_^ *goes off to look at the new sites*