time-stranger.net

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Shiori

time-stranger.net

Post by Shiori »

So my domain is thirteen years old today and I kind of felt bad that I hadn't touched it all year so hey, new layout! It's nothing special, it's nothing you haven't seen before, but hey at least I haven't completely forgotten how to domain, right?

Additionally I've updated my links section (added a few, deleted some dead ones) and amended my coming soon page. Will I ever actually pull my finger out and make another site? STAY TUNED! :music:
Crystal

Re: time-stranger.net

Post by Crystal »

13!? Oh wow! That's pretty amazing!

I really like your new layout for your domain. It's so simple and pretty. <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Now you can join the league of old farts shaking canes at kids going, "oh yeah? you think you're cool with your little blog? WELL I'VE BEEN HAVING A DOMAIN FOR LONGER THAN YOU'VE BEEN ALIVE! AND IT'S STILL THERE!!!"

Silly aside - I really like the new layout. I like how it's not the same, but it has a continuity with your previous ones. :D I like the little stars...
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

aw! chibi sailors that is soooo cute! and wow 13 years O.o;; Time flies! On the subject of time and sailors, I can't believe how long it's been since the original Sailor Moon, I want to see the new one. Honestly, I don't think Sailor Moon layouts ever go out of style and it's always nice to see one.

On a random but still related note, I was clicking around and saw the girl from Angel Links on Queen Takes King, which is an anime that I coincidentally watched a day days ago and was like "I know this character! XD
Todd

Post by Todd »

Yay, new layout! I love your designs, Shiori! Your network is always so polished and clean. The new layout looks great.

Congrats on the anniversary, too!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Congrats on 13 years! Your stuff is always pretty, Shiori!
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Awesome job! It looks great! 13 years of dedication doesn't go unnoticed !! Congrats :)
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Congrats on your domain turning 13 years old! That's a huge milestone! :D Also, love the layout with the chibi tenshi! <3
anon

Post by anon »

Congratulations on your 13th anniversary! Your new layout is so charming and impeccably timed for the Sailor Moon reboot.