move forward.. and don't look back..

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Kibumie

move forward.. and don't look back..

Post by Kibumie »

Hello.

I'm Kibumie. I'm applemana @ LJ.

and I run aminuet.com :music:

I would like to mention first that amassment board has a very cute group of emoticons. haha. :content:

I started shrining somewhere in December 2009 and joined Amassment in LJ in early 2010. I started web designing in 2008 which were mostly blog themes and moved onto fanlistings afterwards. The first shrine I started to make which took a couple of years to somewhat finish is dedicated to my favorite blonde alchemist, Edward. It underwent a lot of revamps for both layout and content. Although, working on this shrine is one of the reasons why I have gotten better in writing. I think some of you may have seen my earlier shrines [s]most of them are closed now[/s] that have horrid written content. Re-reading them felt like forking my own eyes and letting it bled. haha.

This year, I recently finished a shrine for my favorite macho armor dude which I am currently shamelessly plugging right now. another fma related shrine. no one is surprised.

Fandom wise. I like to entertain myself with brotherhood, action, slice of life, supernatural genre based animanga, RPG and Otome games, 3d modeling and sculpting, drawing, watching a lot of movies, watching Asian dramas, and napping.

In real life, I currently work as a junior graphics designer which I am quite proud to get a job for because I don't have an educational background for it. lol. I also work as a part time drafts-person, again I don't have an educational background but my dad trained/taught me drafting in HS. I also take contractual 3d modeling/texturing jobs whenever I find freelance projects online. haha. This coming September, I will be attending Uni to get my bfa in Illustration to back up my Digital Animation diploma background which I graduated from last year. I would like to be a character modeler/artist someday and be a part of the movie and game industry, but for now I have to study hard and work hard. haha.

Lastly, I like cloudy weather, and dragons.

And hopefully, I'll get even more better in writing shrines soon. \:D/

:heart:
aminuet .。. king
Aku

Re: move forward.. and don't look back..

Post by Aku »

Kibuuu! So glad you're here. The emoticons are really cute, aren't they? :yay:

I'm afraid I'm so behind on internet stuff, I haven't even heard about your Alphonse shrine until now, but it looks gorgeous and I'm looking forward to checking it out! You're always so productive without me even knowing about it LOL.

Congrats on the GD job as well! *0* I'm sure it's keeping you busy busy~