move forward.. and don't look back..

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Mikari

Re: move forward.. and don't look back..

Post by Mikari »

Welcome to the forums! :D

I love Fullmetal!
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

@Aku: Aku <333 yeeee.. they are just adorbs. I was going to use a lot of it on my intro post but decided not to because I might look like a crazy person filling her post with emoticons. lol.

hehehe, I remember you mentioning before that you have been really busy lately /massages Aku's shoulders *U* LOL, it is the shrine that I have been excitedly working on since late last year.. hehe.. I work in the shadows, like a ninja! xD

Thank you. It is currently, lol and I am juggling my schedule right now. xD

----

@Saya: Hi Saya! Thank you *U*/

----

@Camy: Camy bb <333 I'm glad to finally join as well, I saw you on the members list so I decided to join right a away as well. \:D/

Thank you. lol. AlphonsUUUUU is just so loving, that I tried my best to make him a decent written shrine. haha.

----

@dubiousdisc: Hi Dubiousdisc :D OMG, thank you so much. That means a lot to me. \:D/ I'm glad to hear that I am somewhat getting better at shrining. hehe. Oh yes, Ciel. You just boost my energy to finish re-writing his content \:D/

----

@Eden: Hi Eden <3 haha. Thank you so much, I'm glad you have find my shrines interesting. I did my best for both shrines even though they took a while to finish. xD Both characters really mean a lot to me too that's why I have an eternal energy to work on their shrines. lol.

----

@Mikari: Thank you. xD OMG I'm really glad to hear that. lol. That uncreative title, you really know which character it is. xDD
aminuet .。. king
Todd

Post by Todd »

Welcome to the boards, Kibumie!
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Kibumie wrote:@Camy: Camy bb <333 I'm glad to finally join as well, I saw you on the members list so I decided to join right a away as well. \:D/

Thank you. lol. AlphonsUUUUU is just so loving, that I tried my best to make him a decent written shrine. haha.
Awww~ <333 [s]Mwahahaha I make people join! XP[/s] So glad you did though hehe ;D

LMAO! Yeees, he is~ Psh, you did it wonderfully <3
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Welcome, Kibume! I love your shrines, you've done great work on them. I am excited to read through Alphonse's when I have time.~♥ (Yay FMA!)

Also, because of you I was reading Black Butler but I had to stop for a while because...it kept popping up in my dreams. ;o;
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

@Todd: hehe. so glad to have joined. Thanks Todd. :yay:

@Camy: lol. I am trying to stalk you so I can converse with you more :heart:

@Destinie: hahaha. awesome! I'm glad that Ciel's shrine became the reason that you got into the series. hehe. Oh yay, I'm looking forward to it :heh: (OMG YES YAY FMA :inlove: )
aminuet .。. king
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Hello, Kibumie! :D

I don't know if I've ever said this before, but I LOVE your Ed shrine! <333 I've also read your Al shrine pretty much as soon as you put it online, you definitely increased my love for FMA! XD

I'm always looking forward to seeing any other shrine project you might have in the future! <3
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

So good to see you here, Kibumie! :yay: Your shrines are fantastic - the love you have for the character is always so evident. Plus, you make awesome layouts!

Oh, and yay for dragons! xD
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

@Chibi: ehe. Thank you. I'm glad I became a reason to increase your FMA love. :yay: :heart:

@Sarah: hey Sarah, haha thank you so much. :yay: Dragons~ :blush:
aminuet .。. king
Ava

Post by Ava »

Kibumie darling, where is your Kenshin shrine??? I went looking for it today and it was sadly absent from its usual spot. I can guess that you deleted it and this is my little plea to revive it. ;)

Also, belated welcome! :heart:
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.