The Hunger Games

Favorite novels, plays, comics, etc.
Eden

Re: The Hunger Games

Post by Eden »

I just couldn't get into this series. Personally? Over-hyped. I might re-read it again later in the years when the hype calms down, perhaps.
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
Saya

Post by Saya »

I don't know what to think about it, the first moment it came out, and there was already Hyping around about it, I actually did went to read what's about,... and... well I wasn't impressed by the summary, so I never actually decided to read it. One day (after I manage to finish ASoIAF)
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Puppeteer wrote:
Sarah wrote:My favorite character is Cinna. I also love Finnick and Boggs.
Excellent choices that I 100% agree with.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
I doubt I'll ever stop mourning Finnick and Cinna. I mean REALLY. DID THEY HAVE TO DIE. And don't even get me started on Prim.
lol I'll just spoiler-safe everything to save time.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
I don't think I'll ever stop mourning them either. Beautiful, brilliant Cinna. And Finnick, as hilarious and likable as he was. Plus he just got married and had a baby on the way. /sob
Re: Prim - Oh, I know. I mean, really? The very reason Katniss volunteered was to save Prim's life. And she still ends up dying. It just made me very angry. I mean, yes, I know - that's war, that's life. And if Katniss hadn't volunteered in the first place then there would likely be no story. But, still. Prim was so precious, and her death just made me go "WTH Collins".
Puppeteer wrote: The movie is pretty good, btw, considering how much detail they had to cram into a relatively short amount of time. My mom, who had never read the books, was really into it hahaha.
The time factor usually does present a problem, so that's good to hear. I think it comes to DVD next month, so maybe I'll catch it then. :heh:
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.