Creature Feature is Officially On!

All important news regarding Amassment and its community at a glance.
Todd

Creature Feature is Officially On!

Post by Todd »

Image Creature Feature, our first shrine-making challenge is officially on! I apologize for the delay. The Events Team was waiting on me to get it started, and I had to unexpectedly move. I'm officially back, so I was able to finally get this challenge rolling.

There are a lot of differences between prior marathons and our new challenges, but we think the changes are for the best. As you participate, we'd love to hear feedback on those changes, so that we can continue to mold our events to fit your needs.

A huge change is that challenges are more interactive. Get Your Inspiration On! was created to shine light on existing shrines by other members that could have been made for this challenge. Is My Character Non-Human? allows members to discuss potential characters they are on the fence about before signing up. Sign-ups are now public, which allow members to receive and give words of encouragement for exciting subjects. Finally, members will submit their shrines in new post plugs, which will give their shrines individual recognition and feedback from other members.

Additionally, the Forum Team will post related discussions throughout the event to keep you talking about these characters and types of sites.

Creature Feature was slated to run through the end of June. Since I'm late, I am moving it to run until the end of July. Make as many shrines as you'd like!

The Creature Feature forum can be found in the Events and Marathons section of the board.

Happy shrining!