Blogs

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Todd

Re: Blogs

Post by Todd »

CuriousLittleBird wrote:I actually blog on various topics 6 days a week over at Crooked Glasses--my current project is revamping older articles, but I've got almost a thousand entries since 2011.

My blogging/topic schedule:
- Monday: Web design/development
- Tuesday: Philosophical/thoughtful posts, social commentary, anything that's on my mind
- Wednesday: Bible verses and interpretation
- Thursday: Gaming of all sorts (collectible, PC, console, etc.)
- Friday: 4 interesting links from around the Web
- Saturday: Anything creative--writing, music, art, crafting, etc.
That's awesome, Robin! I like how you have topics for each day. I am not that disciplined. ALl I know on mine is I choose one shrine to recommend each month, and if I finish a book, I review it. Other than that, my blog entries are random.

Do you mind if I add you to my blogroll? I will start checking your entries out!
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Sure, that'd be great! :D

(Fun fact: I've tried running personal blogs several times in the past, and they all failed--my life is literally too boring to write about, either in a paper diary or online. LOL! I had to have a different topic for it than just my life, but I couldn't decide which topic to pick...so I picked all of them! :D)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Shin

Post by Shin »

Hi, Todd! I blog at shinrei.org

Bloggin' about anything and everything under the sun. Lots of personal stuff.
Shi - Honor & Blood
"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Hey Todd, just discovered that your link never made it onto Crooked Glasses despite me uploading a changed sidebar file--I found the error and fixed it, so Nightbringer should show up on the sidebar now. (Dontcha love when Wordpress decides to have a giant--but silent--hissy fit? LOL)

Also, Shin, I added you onto my blogroll as well! ^o^ woot woot!
withinmyworld.org
Saya

Post by Saya »

I actually have a blog, that is updated whenever I feel the need to "rant" or to just write. My second domain is turned in to a blog, I need to learn to do theme for wp, for now its simple :) DarkestSoul.Net
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Recently I've been getting into blogging due to getting into making blog skins at Deviant Art XD I haven't blogged this much is a long time, though I remember I used to blog a lot years ago. http://mikaristar.deviantart.com/journal/ I probably won't make a blog outside of the art sites though, since both DA and Fanart Central have blogs and I use those sites a lot.
Siobhan

Post by Siobhan »

I miss old school blogs, they all just seem to be beauty or fashion blogs these days (which, don't get me wrong- I love some of them!) but I can't keep up with that.

I recently got back my old personal domain which expired accidentally in 2009 and am trying to blog nostalgically there. I will be sure to add some of yours to my reading list! :)
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

I killed my old blog and relaunched it at a new URL, and after lots of procrastinating, I finally got my own wp theme up. There's not a whole lot of stuff up, but I plan on making coding tutorials.

http://blog.aurenen.org
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

@Masao: Congrats! Looking forward to the coding tutorials--I am herp derp at PHP and MySQL, so I'd love to see some common-sense-language tuts ^_^
withinmyworld.org
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I need to get motivated to learn more coding, some awesome new tutorials would be great. Looking forward to that too!