LDB of Rokuro.nu here :)

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
LadyDB

Re: LDB of Rokuro.nu here :)

Post by LadyDB »

"I think it's important for shrine-makers to band together to inspire and support each other."
--I couldn't agree more! That's why I was so excited to join. As involved as I am with domain networks on the web, I hadn't heard of this place! Then when I found it I thought it was just a regular directory, so I ignored it for like 6 months while I worked on shrines to submit. Then I came around and was like, Oh! It's a forum! YAY!

Yes, I'm a domain whore, I buy domains when I don't even have any plans for a site. >.> But thank you for the compliment. :)

Thanks for the tips! Gives me some directions on who to talk to if I need anything. :D Nice to meet you!
~ Lady DinoBug
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Yaaaay! Glad you joined, Lady~ ;)♥
Hope to see you around the forums!
Aku

Post by Aku »

Nice to meet you, Lady DB! I feel like your name is very familiar to me--and based on your domain--we've probably played TCGs together? As someone who was reaaally active in the TCG community, I've been missing those days a lot lately!

In any case, it's nice to have you here! Your network is super extensive! :inlove: Hope you'll enjoy your time here at Amassment.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Welcome welcome! Hope you find some inspiration here to work on stuff C: Nice to meet you!
tonight fate is the
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

@ Aku -- What was your alias? Yes I was/am/will be huge in the TCG world. I've been playing them since 2003. Remember Animelicious? :D

Yay, I'm sure I will find LOTS of inspiration here. I already have like 3 ideas lined up and am working on a new layout for rokuro.nu now because I was checking out everyone's sites and was like, "Oh no, I need more pizzazz!" lol
~ Lady DinoBug
Aku

Post by Aku »

LadyDB wrote:@ Aku -- What was your alias? Yes I was/am/will be huge in the TCG world. I've been playing them since 2003. Remember Animelicious? :D
It was still Aku, although I might've gone by Akuma in a few earlier TCGs. :) I do remember Animelicious! Trying to remember if I was a member there or not... The biggest TCG I ran was Countdown (Johnny's Entertainment TCG), I also ran Juusan before that and was active in a lot of music & a few anime/game TCGs! I remember looking forward to your DB TCG with a few friends when it was announced, sad it never came to fruition!

Now I'm totally itching to work on TCGs again, haha. I had the itch a few weeks ago but I set it aside because I know how much dedication/time it takes. :(

Haha, I love your layout for your domain though! I think it's quite original and very clean. x)
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

I know Countdown! Just didn't join it. You notice how TCGs just aren't what they used to be? These days, with the few that are out there, they normally don't stick around long. You know, me and Mousey are discussing still opening that DB TCG!! I'll post here if it ever happens, lol.

Hey, if you ever need a partner in TCG crime, let me know! xD

Aww thank you! <33
~ Lady DinoBug
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Welcome Lady! Looks like you'll be an active new member? Awesome :D Have fun around here. ^^ Looks like you have cliques, I love those, I'll have to visit your site again when it's not 3am and join soon. Final Fantasy VII, Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon... just a few things that stood out at a glance, I'll definitely have to give it a real visit tomorrow. Anyway, enjoy Amassment! :D

PS: the DBZ TCG sounds awesome, the layout from the archived one made me smile. XD
Aku

Post by Aku »

LadyDB wrote:I know Countdown! Just didn't join it. You notice how TCGs just aren't what they used to be? These days, with the few that are out there, they normally don't stick around long. You know, me and Mousey are discussing still opening that DB TCG!! I'll post here if it ever happens, lol.

Hey, if you ever need a partner in TCG crime, let me know! xD
I did some scouting a few weeks ago because I was considering taking a TCG idea Kula and I worked on and starting it up again, and I did notice the lack of active/quality TCGs. :( It's a shame! Quite a fun hobby and I've met a lot of lifelong friends though it, haha. I'd totally join if you guys decided to work on the TCG! :)

And totally, I'm actually really happy to talk to someone from the TCG realm as it's very close to my heart! XD
Saya

Post by Saya »

Hi, nice to meet you! and welcomeeee
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.