Haunting Ground: Fiona Belli shrine

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
LadyDB

Re: Haunting Ground: Fiona Belli shrine

Post by LadyDB »

I googled Unpleasantly Nice and couldn't find anything. O.o Hmm,must really be dead then. :C

It's a great horror game with a great story. And I agree, I've been introduced to so many awesome games and characters just because the shrines were so pretty, I had to get involved!
~ Lady DinoBug
high seraph

Post by high seraph »

ohhhh my god ? ?? I came to the site just out of curiosity because it's been such a long time since I've been here and... I didn't even think people would remember me wao :!: :!: :heart:

uMM!! YES IM ALIVE, it's just Unpleasantly Nice that has been dead ever since my host stopped hosting other sites for free... who knows maybe now that I'm GROWN UP I could, like, find a job and get a site of my own ?? ? ? Do I even remember how to make sites anymore...

I'm straying from the thread's subject, sorry!! I was a little surprised to be remembered :content:

I do know Haunting Ground!!! It's one of my favorite Survival Horror games :blush: And this Fiona site really does her justice, and I love seeing something dedicated to the game around!!! The layout and content are all really lovely, thank you for doing this, it really made my day!!!
          • ♕ ♔ nightly dance of bleeding
            swords remind me that i still live.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I haven't played the game but the site is very detailed. Awesome :D
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

holyknight wrote:ohhhh my god ? ?? I came to the site just out of curiosity because it's been such a long time since I've been here and... I didn't even think people would remember me wao :!: :!: :heart:

uMM!! YES IM ALIVE, it's just Unpleasantly Nice that has been dead ever since my host stopped hosting other sites for free... who knows maybe now that I'm GROWN UP I could, like, find a job and get a site of my own ?? ? ? Do I even remember how to make sites anymore...

I'm straying from the thread's subject, sorry!! I was a little surprised to be remembered :content:

I do know Haunting Ground!!! It's one of my favorite Survival Horror games :blush: And this Fiona site really does her justice, and I love seeing something dedicated to the game around!!! The layout and content are all really lovely, thank you for doing this, it really made my day!!!
Oh hey you are alive! :D
Dude of course we remember you! 8)
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

holyknight wrote:ohhhh my god ? ?? I came to the site just out of curiosity because it's been such a long time since I've been here and... I didn't even think people would remember me wao :!: :!: :heart:

Thank you so much! That's such a flattering compliment, I'm so happy you enjoyed it. :D <33
~ Lady DinoBug