Most anticipated releases.

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Mikari

Re: Most anticipated releases.

Post by Mikari »

It's pretty amusing, though it's more like an interactive story.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I like interactive stories. Going to GameStop in a couple of days, I'll see if they have any.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Aku

Post by Aku »

Cherri wrote:I've never played an Ace Attorney game. I might get one if the series is good.
I highly recommend the Ace Attorney series! It's one of my favorite game series of all time. Definitely a bit more like sitting down and reading a good book, but the courtroom system is pretty fun and the game has one of the most colorful cast of characters I've ever seen. The story is absolutely brilliant too, you'll have a lot of fun with it! C:

Plus, if you really enjoy it, the game has been spun off into a million different things: including a lovely live action movie and even a musical, lolol. :ok:
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I really want to watch the Phoenix Wright movie!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Tuesday can't come any faster. x.x Mists of Pandaria is gonna be friggin awesome! <3

I'm also super excited for my Pokemon Black 2 to come in. Ughhh!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Cherri wrote:There is a few, I kind of have a list, Code of Princess, Pokemon White [s]Black[/s] 2, Zero's Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, and luckily they've all be pre-ordered at GameStop. [s]Also I'm excited and upset about Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII.[/s] And curious if Final Fantasy Type-0 is coming to the US.
This (deal with the editing Cherri; you know I love you). xD I'm also looking forward to the eventual release of Yakuza 5. Also the games Mikari was interested in too.

Otherwise, I feel like life has been pushing games away from me. I'd really like to find some more visual novels. ;w;
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Don't let life push fun games away! *pushes games towards you* The internet eats up all my gaming time, but I'll get around to gaming more when my current fics are finished.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Is Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright coming to the US??

*Pokes Todd*
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I borrowed an Act Attorney game from my cousin, I'm stuck and in the first part. ehehe. I forgot about Yakuza 5! Thanks for reminding me Snow. I think there was something else but I can't remember it.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

My friend let me borrow Ace Attorney, too! I couldn't figure out why everyone was in love with those games until I played it, lol. XD It's so quirky at parts but I do love the investigating parts of it.