Most anticipated releases.

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Crystal

Most anticipated releases.

Post by Crystal »

Are there any new games that you are most looking forward to? If so, what are they?

For me they would be the World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria expansion and Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. I'm also really looking forward to Pokemon Black 2/White 2 and finding out more about the new Fire Emblem.

I don't think I've ever been this excited for new games in ages. It's nice having something to look forward to, lol.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Aku

Re: Most anticipated releases.

Post by Aku »

I'm also looking forward to Pokemon Black/White 2! Although I've heard mixed reactions from friends who have played the Japanese version already, I think Pokemon is always fun. Black and White has been my favorite gen story-wise since like... yellow, so I hope the the sequel will live up to it's predecessor.

I am really looking forward to Resident Evil 6!! Leon babyyy. Other than that, my most anticipated game is probably the upcoming JoJo's Bizarre Adventure game, which is said to include all of the current Jojo arcs! So exciiiited, I'm already waiting for preorder links, haha.

I'm probably forgetting a bunch, but you guys will remind me, right?!
Saya

Post by Saya »

Ok I'm waiting for KH3d to come home, I pre-ordered it, and yesterday it came out and is on it's way. So probably next week I'll be spamming in the what are you playing topic =)

Now most anticipated right now (because KH and tff are out) is Pokemon BW2!
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Guild Wars 2 annnnd Assassin's Creed 3 :B
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Todd

Post by Todd »

New Super Mario Bros 2 on 3DS for sure. Animal Crossing 3DS, Final Fantasy X on Vita...
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

@Aku I agree that Black/White had the best storyline. It was nice to have a change from the normal one.

@Saya: It's out already there? Lucky! I still have to wait till the end of July. D:

@Todd: They're coming out with another Animal Crossing!? Oh man. Do want! <3
Saya

Post by Saya »

Crystal wrote:
@Saya: It's out already there? Lucky! I still have to wait till the end of July. D:
Yeah 20th was the date for the Europe. Ordered it on Amazon.co.uk, and it was shipped yesterday, so I just need to wait for it to arrive, they said I would get it between 23rd and 30th =)
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

@Saya: That is cool. :D
Todd

Post by Todd »

@Crystal: Yep! No release date yet though. :(
Eden

Post by Eden »

I really, really enjoyed how different Black/White was from the rest. I loved the new approach at re-introducing the concept of Pokemon to a new audience. They made you only use Pokemon from the Unova region, which is how it was done early on in Red/Blue/Yellow (heck, that's all there was tbh). I like how they re-visited that concept so you could get to know each Pokemon differently, and that this world is very different from the other regions. A lot of Pokemon purists detest this about B/W but I find it refreshing. I enjoyed only playing with a completely different set of Pokemon. I'm not tired of the old ones, but it does get boring.
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!